Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar start to all these threads so sorry to be repetitive,
but some links you might find useful....šŸ™‚

(GOV.UK)
www.gov.uk

(NHS advice about COVID-19)
www.nhs.uk

(World Health Organisation)
www.who.int

(Total cases - U.K. numbers)
www.arcgis.com

Geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases globally. The data is updated daily.
www.ecdc.europa.eu

COVID-19 MAP (google maps)
https://www.google.com/mymaps/viewer?mid=1yCPR-ukAgE55sROnmBUFmtLN6riVLTu3&hl=en_GB

(Previous threads coronavirus)
Users are encouraged to use our support threads if youā€™re struggling, feeling overwhelmed or lonely, remember nobody here is qualified to give medical/psychological advice and weā€™re all just here to support each other šŸ™‚

Reactions: 2
Morning all.

Dyed my hair for the first time today since lock down. Pretty impressed that Iā€™ve managed to cover all my grey stragglers. That was until I discovered my first ever grey pube whilst getting dressed.

You win some, you lose some.

Happy Sunday all, chin up, we are another day closer to some sort of normality xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning tattlers. I've spent this weekend avoiding news and figures etc and feel so much better for it.
OK I've spent the weekend so far lying in bed with snacks and Netflix

Seeing a lot of headlines this morning about lockdown starting to ease from 11th May. Personally think it's a load of bollocks but we all know those lacking brain cells will be seeing the headlines and running with it šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Morning tattlers. I've spent this weekend avoiding news and figures etc and feel so much better for it.

Seeing a lot of headlines this morning about lockdown starting to ease from 11th May. Personally think it's a load of bollocks but we all know those lacking brain cells will be seeing the headlines and running with it šŸ™„šŸ™„
So many have shared this on my FB today and are planning party's šŸ™„
I hate they are sharing false news like this. If things get extended people will moan to hell that they were lied to šŸ˜

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Morrisonā€™s delivery coming at 1pm with only three very acceptable substitutes. Living the absolute dream šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

A lot of small businesses have decided to open up here this week I see !

Reactions: 1
Need to go to the shop today to get resources for the key worker children at work this week. Iā€™ve already rehearsed my argument as to why Iā€™m in the shop. Prepared or paranoid?! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Has everyone said what they need to in regards the virus ....threads fairly slowing now ......maybe we're all starting to turn a corner

Jeeez just saw the PPE has been delayed and won't arrive today after all šŸ˜‘

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Queuing at marks and Spencer in the sunshine. Queue small and fast.
Just spent 170 quid pets at home husbands recovering in the car.
Kids are hyper about puppy arrival.
Working this evening. Got few overtime shifts.
Kids back at home school could be interesting week trying stay busy and cheerful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's my sons 9th birthday today, should be at Legoland but he seems happy enough with some presents, cake, xbox all day and a dominos for teašŸ˜Š

Disturbing read in the Times today. I really believed for a while the govt were doing all they could but to know our prime minister just didn't care enough to work the hours needed is so infuriating.

Reactions: 15
For those of you who like to dabble in fada talk, Iā€™ve noticed today that the fada in my user name appears to have gotten bigger. This indicates only one thing....I have far too much time on my hands šŸ˜‚

Time to crawl back under my giant fada and do some uni work...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my fella dropped a bag of flour on my doorstep last night after finding some in Lidlā€™s. It felt like a shady deal running to grab it from the doorstep šŸ˜‚
Don't reveal your location the Chris Whitty Morph Doll INC are looking to make some dough ;)

One of the government advisers is on saying that while he's optimistic a vaccine can be found eventually.. The reality is there has never been a vaccine developed for any other Corona virus šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I said it wayyyyyyy back when ā€œclap for Borisā€ was announced that it wouldnā€™t last long,

Glad to see heā€™s being called out again šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.