Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my sons 9th birthday today, should be at Legoland but he seems happy enough with some presents, cake, xbox all day and a dominos for teašŸ˜Š

Disturbing read in the Times today. I really believed for a while the govt were doing all they could but to know our prime minister just didn't care enough to work the hours needed is so infuriating.
Prime minister didnt care enough to work the hours, really?? He was working through being sick with Covid-19 and ended up in hospital with it. Whatā€™s he meant to do? You think heā€™s sitting at home with his xbox or something?

I donā€™t subscribe to the times so not sure what they article said but I doubt he was doing nothing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well I think I owe Trump an apology no herd immunity no vaccine looks like ventilators is the word of the moment afterall šŸ„ŗ

Prime minister didnt care enough to work the hours, really?? He was working through being sick with Covid-19 and ended up in hospital with it. Whatā€™s he meant to do? You think heā€™s sitting at home with his xbox or something?

I donā€™t subscribe to the times so not sure what they article said but I doubt he was doing nothing
Maybe that's why he's MIA he knew he was to be "outed" .......Sunday Tabloid Excl šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
His "serious" face makes me laugh. Infact, any of his facial expressions make me laugh! I swear he practises his facial expressions in the mirror every morning.
20200419_123513.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well I think I owe Trump an apology no herd immunity no vaccine looks like ventilators is the word of the moment afterall šŸ„ŗ

Maybe that's why he's MIA he knew he was to be "outed" .......Sunday Tabloid Excl šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
he is hardly MIA though. Heā€™s recovering after being in intensive care. A family friend was in very similar circumstances (ICU but not a ventilator) and he is home now as well, but can only do a very small amount before becoming exhausted. People need time to recover, even if they are the PM

I see A-level and GCSE results will be published in August or maybe sooner for Eng,Wal,NI ...but pupils in England are to be offered another exam if they feel they could have done better than their awarded grade ....

he is hardly MIA though. Heā€™s recovering after being in intensive care. A family friend was in very similar circumstances (ICU but not a ventilator) and he is home now as well, but can only do a very small amount before becoming exhausted. People need time to recover, even if they are the PM
I'm sure they do ....I don't know what the article said ,so I'm just putting it as a possibilty why he's MIA as many feel he wasn't as ill as was made out ?

Reactions: 2
what about all the cobra meetings he skipped prior to the pandemic though?

Morgan is asking questions that Boris has been protected from due to being unwell šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m not saying heā€™s wrong, Iā€™m not saying heā€™s right,
I am saying ā€œheā€™s sickā€ shouldnā€™t be a reason to avoid these questions.
it shouldnā€™t protect him from criticism.

Reactions: 7
Morning tattlers. I've spent this weekend avoiding news and figures etc and feel so much better for it.
OK I've spent the weekend so far lying in bed with snacks and Netflix

Seeing a lot of headlines this morning about lockdown starting to ease from 11th May. Personally think it's a load of bollocks but we all know those lacking brain cells will be seeing the headlines and running with it šŸ™„šŸ™„
Nicola Sturgeon has tweeted its basically bollocks.
The papers put their own agenda out about all this.

Reactions: 9
what about all the cobra meetings he skipped prior to the pandemic though?

Morgan is asking questions that Boris has been protected from due to being unwell šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
One of his own advisors was on the news yesterday saying he acted far too late in regards to all the advice he was given ....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of his own advisors was on the news yesterday saying he acted far too late in regards to all the advice he was given ....
You couldn't make it up could you? šŸ™„ We have been so slow to act on this compared to other European countries

Reactions: 7
walking into a Coronavirus ward shaking hands with others is silly,
But for a PM to do this, itā€™s insanity and it really does show what his understanding of the virus was at that point.

I donā€™t think itā€™s wrong for the public to question why he wasnā€™t more informed/involved prior to things getting serious.

• Heart

You need to read the article. It is not about him working whilst having the virus. He missed 5 cobra meetings in Jan/Feb to discuss the virus. He ignored all the warnings and it is the reason we are in this mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You need to read the article. It is not about him working whilst having the virus. He missed 5 cobra meetings in Jan/Feb to discuss the virus. He ignored all the warnings and it is the reason we are in this mess.
I have read counter arguments saying heā€™s not required to attend and he has advisors there, but how was he so unaware of what was happening, or what was coming, that he felt it wasnā€™t necessary to be part of these conversations and decisions.

Reactions: 9
walking into a Coronavirus ward shaking hands with others is silly,
But for a PM to do this, itā€™s insanity and it really does show what his understanding of the virus was at that point.

I donā€™t think itā€™s wrong for the public to question why he wasnā€™t more informed/involved prior to things getting serious.
Reminds me a bit of Trumps atitude atm ..only I think he "twigged" in time all be it too late ...According to that guy yesterday he was well aware of the situation and didn't act šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø ( and tattle is not loading properly so taking ages to post )

Sure he let all those ventilators be taken over seas when he knew they'd be needed here ...he's done everything arse about face ...then the panic set in !

Reactions: 4
Reminds me a bit of Trumps atitude atm ..only I think he "twigged" in time all be it too late ...According to that guy yesterday he was well aware of the situation and didn't act
I donā€™t think trump has a clue whatā€™s going on, he has advisers who (for the most part) keep in the background, prodding him in the right direction whilst trying to suppress the crazy.

itā€™s like having a toddler front a group, you spend your time cleaning up after him, making him look presentable and using haribo to control his tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't jump on me here, I'm not a conspiracy nut but I was unnerved today watching BBC News a few minutes ago. A young girl (probably 18/19) was on talking about her dad who she lost to CV at Easter and she appeared to be totally unfazed and smiling whilst parroting the message about staying in. I know grief is different for everyone but this isn't the first time I've seen this with relatives just days or weeks into the grieving process appearing on telly appearing quite upbeat. I lost my dad in my 30s and it completely floored me - God only knows what it would have done to me in my teens. Have I been in lockdown too long or does anyone else get what I'm saying?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Don't jump on me here, I'm not a conspiracy nut but I was unnerved today watching BBC News a few minutes ago. A young girl (probably 18/19) was on talking about her dad who she lost to CV at Easter and she appeared to be totally unfazed and smiling whilst parroting the message about staying in. I know grief is different for everyone but this isn't the first time I've seen this with relatives just days or weeks into the grieving process appearing on telly appearing quite upbeat. I lost my dad in my 30s and it completely floored me - God only knows what it would have done to me in my teens. Have I been in lockdown too long or does anyone else get what I'm saying?
Are you suggesting theyā€™re actors? šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s very hard to judge someone on how they act after losing a family member,
especially when they have a bank of cameras in front of them.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think trump has a clue whatā€™s going on, he has advisers who (for the most part) keep in the background, prodding him in the right direction whilst trying to suppress the crazy.

itā€™s like having a toddler front a group, you spend your time cleaning up after him, making him look presentable and using haribo to control his tantrums.
[/QUOTE Trumps" Far gone" ..... And that's a perfect Bojo description ;)

IMG-20200419-WA0021.jpg

Sorry if it's been posted already but I've had about 10 people send me this today. I don't believe it at all.

Reactions: 17
Not really sure what your trying to get at? That these people are pretending to have lost someone and itā€™s all a big lie?

View attachment 112515

Sorry if it's been posted already but I've had about 10 people send me this today. I don't believe it at all.
That all seems a bit far fetched. Mid June and weā€™re pretty much back to normal with sports stadiums etc reopening? I doubt that very much. Iā€™ve seen people saying concerts etc will be autumn NEXT YEAR

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.