Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully he’s got broad shoulders and won’t take much notice. He’s not much a looker so must be aware of that.

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of them at the moment but M&S are also doing food boxes if you need them for yourself or to send to family.

They also have fruit boxes as well.

Hey they also have this:

Sorry forgot:
#Allowing all men access to female changing rooms at the price of safeguarding women
#AD
#gifted my weight in free chocolate
Thanks for sharing, I was given a £25 M & S gift card for my birthday and have used it to buy a fruit basket (arriving Saturday) which I will share with my family x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it Cov ..as in Co-Op or Cov .. as in Coventry?

I’m aware of trying to say the right thing😁

Reactions: 3
Is it Cov ..as in Co-Op or Cov .. as in Coventry?

I’m aware of trying to say the right thing😁
ive always said coh-vid if that makes sense? Like co-op

aware the h added makes no sense now like I say COHVID which isn’t the case 😂

Reactions: 4
I say covid like cov......en but with less witches!!!
(unless you’re an influencer and your nails and extensions are growing out)

All I’ve really done in the last few weeks is realise
1) I have the diet of a toddler
2) I don’t need a 3-function high-pressure shower head in 3 colours or a set of six hotel quality pillows until 4am when I need both, and the rattan garden furniture/princess dress.
3) my hobbies of
- shopping
- browsing food isles and rating all the food in each category from top tier to bottom tier are not deemed “essential” by my government.

Left me feeling a bit flat 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi there, have you tried their local co op? Or local convenience store near them? I have been ordering online for my elderly aunt who lives in a different part of the country from a co op near her, go on co op online delivery and put in the post code to check. Usually you get a slot within a day or two. If not I noticed our local convenience store /post office are delivering to people in need, taking orders over the phone.. You never know have a ring around. Hope you sort something out lovely xx
Just looked up if they deliver where my Mum lives but sadly not ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My daughter has a Cineworld pass and they’re continuing to charge us despite being locked down.
Cineworld are only charging this month (as per Ts&Cs) - on the email I received from them they have said they will not charge after this if they remain closed.

Reactions: 2
Ive spent most of my days in my nightie (not the same one!) if im honest.
I do this little thing now, where i get out early to get the washing on the line so i can stay in it. I always feel a little bit proud of myself when i step back inside, like a little nightie washing ninja. All the neighbours peacefully sleeping, whilst im out there, lording it up in my bedtime best.
Then i chuckle to myself when i see them outside, fully dressed, pegging their's up a few hours later. I feel like I've won some sort of competition 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, i realise that is pathetic and sad but it brings me joy so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Boils my piss the way Gove says ‘covid’
Me too! He said it correctly the first time and I thought oh somebody has put him right and then he did it wrong again after that!!!! I literally have no idea how he got where he is... that’s true for a lot of them ... other than rishi of course 😂 but he really is just the worst! I’m a teacher so I’ve hated him for many many years! He’s ruined teaching for me!

Reactions: 9
Same ! we've had temps and flu like symptoms on and off, my older son has had a dry cough on and off since Jan but he's fine now . I think if I could buy it now I would..I see it as a win ! win ! if it came back positive that's a relief you've hopefully got immunity and also on the flip if neg ,would just make you more cautious and a relief you hadn't caught it ..and now it's seems to be slowing with more people taking the advice on board ,hopefully the chances of getting it will become slimmer to...

Unfortunately that seems to be where a lot of the victims are ,in a care setting ..Even a common cold can be detrimental to an elderly person let alone this virus..
Where I am living, there is a care home in our quadrant making up most of the cases. They are dying in the care home. It is very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My sister who is due to give birth in 2 days has developed OCD and can't stop washing her hands. This was them last week :( she is absolutely terrified to go into hospital
Your poor sister. I was talking to my fiance about how this is such an awful time to be pregnant and having to go and give birth. Hospitals are the worst place to be right now. Something which is meant to be a happy time / exciting (pregnancy) is absolutely terrifying now, granted people get anxious in general when pregnant, I couldn't imagine what it would be like now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.