Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also post is really slow, as so many postman are off too. We havnt had a postman on the street for a week and I'm expecting a letter for my son.
I've spoken to my friend who works in a different surgery, she said first wave of letters were issued by the gov, next wave by gps and her letters will be out by end of this week. Gov advice was to call your gp if you didnt receive one by yesterday but our surgery just brushed it off. Will wait a few more days.

I’m going absolutely stir crazy. It’s been a week of self isolating. Another week to go. I haven’t been out in so long :(

Reactions: 1
Just been for my walk and popped to my Mams, obviously stood at the gate and spoke to her to make sure she was ok. She’s starting to understand the seriousness of this all but she’s so stressed about us all and not being able to look after us, granted she’s 72 and we don’t need looking after but that’s what Mams do? I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be ok, sobbed like a baby leaving her alone 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I went to Rome a few years ago and some of the policemen could pass for models! Sooo sexy!

As soon as lock down is over, I'm having a major pamper day and getting glam. I will then going on a weekend long bender and will be hugging everyone in sight!
I’m going to touch my face like crazy once this is over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else cringing at youtubers having "vlogrus" in the title of their videos like "vlogmas" but for the virus? I know it's not the worst thing in the world but did make me roll my eyes when I saw it

Also does anyone know where you can order food online other than supermarkets as the slots is all booked up? Don't know if anyone has any ideas x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry for this rant but what don’t people get about not seeing people from your household?! My neighbours... tits of the road imo, the wife doesn’t work but seems to be going out every morning this recently and now the daughters boyfriend has arrived again and gone in 🤯

Reactions: 3
Did anyone not get a letter re being extremely vulnerable? I was sure my husband would be but gp surgery said if you didnt get a letter then you're not! No checking his name etc.
You can log your husband on the gov.uk website. There is a part under the corinavirus subject to complete to let them know hes extremely vulnerable. It doesn't cover ppl only classed as vulnerable.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the rules regarding going for a drive on your own? I’m concerned that my car battery will be flat at the end of this so that first morning back to work will be a nightmare. I’m not the one in my family doing shopping so my car hasn’t been used in a week and a half already. If there’s nobody else in my car, surely there’s no harm in me just driving round for a little bit???
Can the person who is doing the food shop use your car?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.