Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
continue here,

useful links:

(GOV.UK)
www.gov.uk

(NHS advice about COVID-19)
www.nhs.uk

(World Health Organisation)
www.who.int

(Total cases - U.K. numbers)
www.arcgis.com

See the latest information on the geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases globally. The data is updated daily.
www.ecdc.europa.eu

COVID-19 MAP (google maps)
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1yCPR-ukAgE55sROnmBUFmtLN6riVLTu3&ll=55.629196049779445,-4.098834399808766&z=7

Previous threads
coronavirus

Latest stats for the U.K. and Ireland (8pm March 21st 2020)
B93688B6-A051-4E2F-AFA9-82A39C36261E.jpeg

Ireland
C953E83F-7067-42A0-9CE0-85BBB3A8C0DD.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m not an NHS front line person but I am a Keyworker keeping the schools open for the children of other key workers.

I absolutely loathe the idea of the Instagram collective clap at 8.00pm.

All those clapping have no bleeping idea of the worry and fright and I don’t give a tit unless that clap pays my bills and the mortgage.

I’m not bitter, I’m worried and anxious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 64
I think Boris is intending to delay lockdown until absolutely necessary. I hear thousands of the Spanish have been fined for flouting the restrictions. Maybe if we have lockdown nationwide the daft ones refusing to isolate will pay enough fines to pay for several thousand more ventilators.

Reactions: 41
We need lock down my parents in their 70s with various health issues and various other family members are still escaping quarantine to go to the shops and have lunch with other family members. The older generation just will not self isolate

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Boris is intending to delay lockdown until absolutely necessary. I hear thousands of the Spanish have been fined for flouting the restrictions. Maybe if we have lockdown nationwide the daft ones refusing to isolate will pay enough fines to pay for several thousand more ventilators.
I think it's only a matter of days before he gets really pissed off at people blatantly ignoring him. I understand that they were closing today, but the pubs were all SO busy here today, from what I've seen. ridiculous...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thank you to whoever posted the Dragshow link... my cousin is a HUGE drag fan and she’s thrilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This has just come up on my Insta feed.... where's the social distancing😳🙄. Really John Lewis 🙄
20200321_201625.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Still cant get over that in the alcohol aisle in my local tescos pretty much empty few bottles of wine ... but there was about 10 boxes of corona ... do people actually think you can get it by drinking it

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think it's only a matter of days before he gets really pissed off at people blatantly ignoring him. I understand that they were closing today, but the pubs were all SO busy here today, from what I've seen. ridiculous...
I've just replied to someone on the Hinch Post whose going to her caravan with the children on Monday but it's OK because it's been refurbed and she's not very sociable.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Fuming about the idiots who think they know better as not only are they prolonging it for everyone else, but risking their own families health. names should be taken and if they are unfortunate enough to need hospital care should not get priority over another who has followed the rules

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've just replied to someone on the Hinch Post whose going to her caravan with the children on Monday but it's OK because it's been refurbed and she's not very sociable.
I think I hate humans.
What don't people get about 'stay inside'! Drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wanted to post this on the other thread when ppl were asking why italy rates were rising during lockdown. A nurse was on the news today in the uk and said ppl need to be thinking what they are doing today will impact on the nhs in 2-3 weeks time.

Reactions: 19
Still cant get over that in the alcohol aisle in my local tescos pretty much empty few bottles of wine ... but there was about 10 boxes of corona ... do people actually think you can get it by drinking it
Maybe if we all walked round holding a note, people would keep their distance?

Or go out undercover in the dead of the night and leave a bottle at the end of people's drives with the lid off to stop them going further 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched ant and dec Saturday night takeaway and the ending with olly murs and all the crew all the videos just made me bloody cry because of all this virus and seeing all the nhs staff 😭😭

Who ever is working right now at hospitals and everywhere else thank you

😭😭 sorry had to let that out had a couple of drinks haha

Reactions: 24
continue here,

useful links:

(GOV.UK)
www.gov.uk

(NHS advice about COVID-19)
www.nhs.uk

(World Health Organisation)
www.who.int

(Total cases - U.K. numbers)
www.arcgis.com

See the latest information on the geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases globally. The data is updated daily.
www.ecdc.europa.eu

COVID-19 MAP (google maps)
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1yCPR-ukAgE55sROnmBUFmtLN6riVLTu3&ll=55.629196049779445,-4.098834399808766&z=7

Previous threads
coronavirus

Latest stats for the U.K. and Ireland (8pm March 21st 2020)
View attachment 98366
Ireland
View attachment 98365
Am i doing anything wrong as i can never get the map to load?

Reactions: 1
I think I hate humans.
What don't people get about 'stay inside'! Drives me insane.
Makes you lose a bit of faith in humanity doesn't it?

Maybe if we all walked round holding a note, people would keep their distance?

Or go out undercover in the dead of the night and leave a bottle at the end of people's drives with the lid off to stop them going further 😂
That should be holding a bottle, not a note!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.