Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙌 it's been a long two years here's an extra bit of love for wee Robin this Valentine’s Day💘 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🙌 it's been a long two years here's an extra bit of love for wee Robin this Valentine’s Day💘 😂

So pleased for you.

I had to stop looking at that lady's Twitter, way too depressing. A few people asked about her daughter's vulnerability but I never see the mum say anything, but she tweets a zillion tweets a day so might have missed it

. Feel sorry for them both

Reactions: 8
So pleased for you.

I had to stop looking at that lady's Twitter, way too depressing. A few people asked about her daughter's vulnerability but I never see the mum say anything, but she tweets a zillion tweets a day so might have missed it

. Feel sorry for them both
I think there's a difference in being responsible and down right obsessed. It couldn't be good for the childs MH if she's under constant fear and supervision from her mum , you can't stop a virus .

Reactions: 10
Lisa should sign up here - these threads might be a bit more balanced cause she'd drag every one of the anti covid vaccine people. 😂

That Lisa was the one that was on GMB because she was going to be fined for keeping her kids off school because of covid.
They're not vulnerable children, she's just completely paranoid and has bought into the scaremongering.
Shes clearly decided that the fine wasn't worth it and has sent them back regardless of being so terrified, but has found a new thing to moan about.

Surely if she was so scared for her children's lives then she'd have taken them out of school and be home educating, which is perfectly legal and doesn't incite fines if you do things right.

I'd suggest her kids are being bullied because of what she's said and done.
No child should bully another and I'm not excusing that, but if she handled things right as a parent then this wouldn't be happening to her children

Reactions: 14
She gets worse. She is so thin skinned to get personal with the insults but then block people concerned for her daughter. Kids cannot be protected from bad things and they shouldn't be. Getting through tough times as a kid set you up for your teens.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She gets worse. She is so thin skinned to get personal with the insults but then block people concerned for her daughter. Kids cannot be protected from bad things and they shouldn't be. Getting through tough times as a kid set you up for your teens.

It's quite ironic that she doesn't see that she's damaging her children far more than covid ever could

Reactions: 13
Wow scarey and upsetting that people like this are responsible for children.
NOT blaming her as the whole coverage and handling of the virus and it's risks will have affected a lot of obssesive type people this way.
One of the many tragedies related to but not caused by covid. ☹😠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just been hospital for my child and was really surprised that so many covid rules were still in place

masks understandable but only 1 parent per child, limited space in waiting rooms with seats 2 metres apart so some patients had to wait in cars til they were seen

I thought all that would of been abolished by now!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Just been hospital for my child and was really surprised that so many covid rules were still in place

masks understandable but only 1 parent per child, limited space in waiting rooms with seats 2 metres apart so some patients had to wait in cars til they were seen

I thought all that would of been abolished by now!
Nah, it's fine to abolish restrictions in places like shops and cafes, but it makes sense to keep restrictions in hospitals where people are ill.

Reactions: 8
This may signal the end of testing .I don’t think many will waste their money unless there’s a purpose to test .

Reactions: 4
Haha look at this she's took something else personally when the point being made is absolutely spot on.....

She has no idea what a rabbit hole is either. I would laugh but can't because of the children of people like this :(

She probably believes that about my grandchildren who are here now, never been tested, never worn a mask met up with all their friends all the way through and other than that short time back at school before they were taken out and some places being shut down would not have known anything was different.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.