Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt she is being bullied because she wears a mask. The mum is a full-on covid fanatic.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I very much doubt she is being bullied because she wears a mask. The mum is a full-on covid fanatic.

Has the child got any underlying conditions? If not it’s a bit extreme to put that way of life onto a young child.

Reactions: 3
New thread.

Reactions: 1

Ill admit at the start i was super paranoid over my daugther catching it, to the point i pulled her out of a school place she was allowed to have (keyworker) but its been 2 years.... 2 years!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.