Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they will bring in restrictions for Christmas, maybe a curfew on hospitality hours like in Ireland, which to be fair hospitality is already fooked. They'll probably put the onus on the public to do the "right thing" and continue to put major pressure on the unvaxxed like its all their fault and entirely their responsibility. Anything else would have folks starting to really question the booster programme.

Reactions: 22
I don't think they will bring in restrictions for Christmas, maybe a curfew on hospitality hours like in Ireland, which to be fair hospitality is already fooked. They'll probably put the onus on the public to do the "right thing" and continue to put major pressure on the unvaxxed like its all their fault and entirely their responsibility. Anything else would have folks starting to really question the booster programme.
I agree! Seen in the news at least one member of cabinet has already said they will quit if Boris brings in lockdown, and he can’t afford to be anymore unpopular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of the 3 scenarios circulating today, I think this is the most likely one too - the curfew.

Reactions: 6
I can hope it will be on time and he will show up.

If they wear suits, carrying a cheese platter and bottles of red… we know tit is going down in a serious business meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's zero point in any lockdown/restrictions if people don't comply. And i think very few will comply with a request for households not to mix on Christmas Day. But if you give people Christmas Day, there's an argument that they might be more likely to comply after that. That would be my take.
But still think a full lockdown is unlikely and restrictions on hospitality to stop big gatherings (esp NYE) is far more likely

Reactions: 16
My family have been well advised to wear suits to our Xmas day! I’ve got 112 pigs in blankets to eat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
27th Dec lockdown

Unvaccinated getting the blame for overwhelming NHS

My family have been well advised to wear suits to our Xmas day! I’ve got 112 pigs in blankets to eat.
Make sure at least one family member is photographed carrying a selection of cheeses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Make sure you have a strict "meeting" agenda too

3pm Pre dinner wine and cheese
4pm Christmas dinner
5pm Post dinner wine (*possible cheese)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.