Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read about a young guy in NI that can't get a vaccine passport because he had one jab in NI and one in England and neither region will give him a passport because he wasn't fully vaccinated in one place.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Something to put pressure on Boris to go back to making masks mandatory on trains. The few times I have been on recently I have felt safe sat next to a open window. Have to see what it's like next month when education goes back so it's much busier.

Apparently they had to lock the pregnant women inside the building after a mob decended and branded them murderers for harming their unborn babies

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is the Pfizer vaccine not that effective then with what is happening is Israel? Pfizer are not the most law abiding company from past history they were the company that made OxyContin and got a massive amount of people in America addicted to them saying they were not addictive and good for you millions took them and a lot ending up going on to heroin when they stop prescribing them. Pfizer has a 900,000 million dollar lawsuit which is still ongoing. Not a company I trust yet I did get the Pfizer vaccine I just hope the scientists who made it haven’t made a massive mistake there are many issues though with all the vaccines. Only time will tell.
Moderna is proving to be most effective against Delta. It's the one I got. Are they giving it out in the uk?

Moderna is proving to be most effective against Delta. It's the one I got. Are they giving it out in the uk?
I think it is difficult for us laypeople to really know whats going on. Pfizer was the 1st to be authorised, it's possible that it doesn't have the same long term effect that AZ have. I'm sure there will be research becoming available which will give a better idea of how the vaccines are performing over the long term

25 and going to be shortly on to his 4th jab due to the shambles of trials whilst countries abroad are in the tit. It's quite unbelievable this has been allowed to happen.
I’m on this very trial - and I don’t consider this article a very fair representation and is scaremongering.

All trial volunteers are on the NHS app for domestic use, for travel they have updated the app (couldn’t upload trial participants) Novovax volunteers are on there (obviously working backwards through backlog), and in the interim we were all given paper letters to use for travel, and Valneva are paying for PCR tests if needed for travel in the interim whilst they manually upload all the trial volunteers.

I know someone in the UK who had moderna , it isn't so widely used here but I'm not sure why.
We just bought less of it originally? My husband has had moderna, around me it’s only used in the large vaccination centre and not at any local/community sites

Reactions: 1
I’m on this very trial - and I don’t consider this article a very fair representation and is scaremongering.

All trial volunteers are on the NHS app for domestic use, for travel they have updated the app (couldn’t upload trial participants) Novovax volunteers are on there (obviously working backwards through backlog), and in the interim we were all given paper letters to use for travel, and Valneva are paying for PCR tests if needed for travel in the interim whilst they manually upload all the trial volunteers.
Scaremongering to who exactly? Are you suggesting he’s lying about his experience of being on the trial?

More doses of AstraZeneca and Pfizer were bought than Moderna, probably why it is not as widely used. It was also rolled out at a later date than the first two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.