Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Ray storyline and the redevelopment of the street is incredibly tedious - I can’t wait for it to be over.
All of the living arrangements are confusing at the moment. Tyrone lives in a 2-up 2-down with 2 other adults and 2 kids. Where is Alina supposed to go? It’d have made much more sense for her to stay at the pub if they have a spare room.
And I can’t work how many are living at Ken’s house. Is it him, Steve and Tracey, Amy and Peter (and Simon)?
I’m liking new Aadi. Quite promising.

Reactions: 6
This Ray storyline and the redevelopment of the street is incredibly tedious - I can’t wait for it to be over.
All of the living arrangements are confusing at the moment. Tyrone lives in a 2-up 2-down with 2 other adults and 2 kids. Where is Alina supposed to go? It’d have made much more sense for her to stay at the pub if they have a spare room.
And I can’t work how many are living at Ken’s house. Is it him, Steve and Tracey, Amy and Peter (and Simon)?
I think Tyrone put a loft extension in, but yes, where would Alina go? Who knows who is living at Ken’s? They do gave a front downstairs room that Blanche slept in. Simon seems to go back and forth between being with Leanne and Ken’s house. Maybe there is a secret loft extension at Ken’s too.

Reactions: 4
Finding the program incredibly boring. I love Peter but I wish they’d find something else for the character. Same with Carla. I’m finding that I’m watching out of habit more and more.

Reactions: 5
I can't help but love Evelyn, her cutting one liners make me howl! Oh yes the never ending bedrooms in these houses. Can't stand Daisy! Quite like Nina felt sorry for Asha until she went out with that cretin. Find Jenny a mix of amusing and annoying. Emma's sweet but shes way too naive.Fizz and Tyrone are a poor mans Jack and Vera! Gary ...get rid...Maria get rid..Faye get rid...Todd..get rid and Billy Paul and summer too. I loved corries cos despite the misery there was always some humour. Not so much now. Can't see the attraction to Peter ( sorry) Adam yes 😍 Imran yes please! Oh and bin alya to. So glad Ray's getting his comeuppance he makes my skin crawl.

Just flashed up on my phone teen lesbians storyline confirmed..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't help but love Evelyn, her cutting one liners make me howl! Oh yes the never ending bedrooms in these houses. Can't stand Daisy! Quite like Nina felt sorry for Asha until she went out with that cretin. Find Jenny a mix of amusing and annoying. Emma's sweet but shes way too naive.Fizz and Tyrone are a poor mans Jack and Vera! Gary ...get rid...Maria get rid..Faye get rid...Todd..get rid and Billy Paul and summer too. I loved corries cos despite the misery there was always some humour. Not so much now. Can't see the attraction to Peter ( sorry) Adam yes 😍 Imran yes please! Oh and bin alya to. So glad Ray's getting his comeuppance he makes my skin crawl.

Just flashed up on my phone teen lesbians storyline confirmed..
Agree with everything you've said.
I'm assuming the teen lesbians are Nina & Asha?

It’s such a pointless storyline. We’re we meant to believe it would happen, there would be no coronation street anymore as all of the main families would have left. Unless they would sack half the cast 😂

Craig, I used to not mind but I cannot stand him now. I feel like they wrote this cop thing in to tie with his huge weight loss (fair play to him on that)

How are we still having to watch Anthony cotton too. I thought he was a nightmare to work with I’d read?

Reactions: 9
It’s such a pointless storyline. We’re we meant to believe it would happen, there would be no coronation street anymore as all of the main families would have left. Unless they would sack half the cast 😂

Craig, I used to not mind but I cannot stand him now. I feel like they wrote this cop thing in to tie with his huge weight loss (fair play to him on that)

How are we still having to watch Anthony cotton too. I thought he was a nightmare to work with I’d read?
Exactly! It was obvioulsy never going to happen or there wouldn't be a show anymore!

Alot of tea has been spilt about AC on twitter by all accounts, a former co star without naming him said he was vile, and he's not the only one to say the same. Alot on the celeb gossip threads too.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It was obvioulsy never going to happen or there wouldn't be a show anymore!

Alot of tea has been spilt about AC on twitter by all accounts, a former co star without naming him said he was vile, and he's not the only one to say the same. Alot on the celeb gossip threads too.
Yeah I’ve never read anything nice about him and it’s not just to fans. I actually read ages ago certain people on coronation street refused to film with him completely, I think Audrey (don’t know her real name she’s Audrey to me haha) may have been one of the rumoured ones

Yeah I’ve never read anything nice about him and it’s not just to fans. I actually read ages ago certain people on coronation street refused to film with him completely, I think Audrey (don’t know her real name she’s Audrey to me haha) may have been one of the rumoured ones
Don't recall him ever in a scene with Ken Barlow.

I wish they hadn’t made Ray a rapist, I wanted him to be the evil and morally ambiguous character. Kinda like Kim Tate.

Reactions: 4
I wish they hadn’t made Ray a rapist, I wanted him to be the evil and morally ambiguous character. Kinda like Kim Tate.
They couldn’t have got away with his fake Mancunian accent for very much longer! It was hideous the way he rolled his r’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re Abby, was looking at her face yesterday while watching on my IPad and she was moving her mouth strangely when speaking. Was wondering if she’d had something like fillers to her upper lip. Her top teeth were more prominent too.

Reactions: 1
Not interested in the new young lesbian story line with Nina and Asha It’s been done before with Sophie Webster and her blonde mate Sian.Plus I watch Hollyoaks and that story line happens quite often 😂

Not interested in the new young lesbian story line with Nina and Asha It’s been done before with Sophie Webster and her blonde mate Sian.Plus I watch Hollyoaks and that story line happens quite often 😂
Me either ,so boring and predictable .I think they could have done something much better with Nina

They need to get shot ,no one cares about this storyline with his son and he’s not funny .Don’t really see the point of him

Reactions: 7
I can’t see why they are keeping Sean’s character. He ran out of steam ages ago.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking the other night...is there anyone on that street that hasn't been in prison at some point?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.