Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if storylines might pick up when covid restrictions are lifted? Maybe story lines are limited due to distancing etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if storylines might pick up when covid restrictions are lifted? Maybe story lines are limited due to distancing etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hoping that they do pick up and they can bring back Rita and less of Leanne 🙏

Reactions: 6
She is played by Paula Wilcox who I have always thought was a very good actress but this role in Corrie is not doing her any favours.
Agreed! She is capable of so much more, that's why I'm blaming the writers! They have completely wasted any potential she has as an actress by making her another Mary type.

Reactions: 7
Ah my mistake, sorry. I read somewhere recently that she was, obviously wrong!
Don't be sorry I think lots of us thought she was when she first went into Corrie as she has the same name as Liam's daughter. It wasn't until she won the Best Newcomer award that I found out she wasn't.

This is what I think! You can only go so far with a romantic storyline when you have to stay 2m apart!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.