Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he done? Has he changed the e fit?
He went back to the flat and took the sink pipes apart to find Faye’s fake nail. The grandson walked in but Craig made out that he was there “officially”. He also got Faye and Emma to get him the taxi so he could clean it.

He’s an idiot. I’d have shopped them both! I said that to my BF last night and he was like “What? You wouldn’t protect me?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Asha said Dev got the cheapest train tickets so she has to change trains 4 times from Manchester to Glasgow, absolute bullshit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just watching, isn't the flat max is wrecking is directly over the shop? Can't they hear that?

Reactions: 7
I'm just watching, isn't the flat max is wrecking is directly over the shop? Can't they hear that?
I bet if Dev was stood at the opposite end of the street to someone he would somehow overhear their conversation yet somebody smashing crockery and knocking over furniture directly above his shop and suddenly he and any customers that were in there become hard of hearing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m calling it now unless someone has already called it

Dimwit Emma will order something and the delivery bloke will be the same one that she spoke to at the old blokes flat, he will recognise her and it will all come out 👍

Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now unless someone has already called it

Dimwit Emma will order something and the delivery bloke will be the same one that she spoke to at the old blokes flat, he will recognise her and it will all come out 👍
Sounds possible. I dont get the point of this storyline really, unless its craig leaving the police. Its just rubbish.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.