Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatching the Richard hill man storyline on YouTube currently. Got me thinking, who currently lives in the house where Maxine & Ashley Lived? The house where Maxine was murdered. i haven’t seen that set for years now

Reactions: 1
Just rewatching the Richard hill man storyline on YouTube currently. Got me thinking, who currently lives in the house where Maxine & Ashley Lived? The house where Maxine was murdered. i haven’t seen that set for years now
Is it not Sally's house?

Reactions: 2
Is it not Sally's house?
i thought that but the layout is different. Maybe it’s a different camera angle

i know it’s no that deep but i enjoy trying to figure out who else has lived in the houses over the years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i thought that but the layout is different. Maybe it’s a different camera angle

i know it’s no that deep but i enjoy trying to figure out who else has lived in the houses over the years 😂😂
Oh yeah thinking about when I watched classic corrie for a bit and Fred elliot bought it, the stairs and kitchen are in a different place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm glad they are dragged the sabeen and Harvey thing on too long , I know there's more to come but least imran has no reason to be involved now

When Kevin went in search of Abbie in the pub, I thought I was watching a scene from Shameless!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So, is Abbie/Abbi/Abby pregnant by Inran and the used a condom story a lie?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh yeah thinking about when I watched classic corrie for a bit and Fred elliot bought it, the stairs and kitchen are in a different place 🤣
The stairs in what is now Tim & Sally’s but was Ashley’s magically moved overnight some years ago

• Haha
The stairs in what is now Tim & Sally’s but was Ashley’s magically moved overnight some years ago
It has bugged me for years how them stairs just moved! They could have done a storyline where they renovated the house or something, I know that would hardly be a thrilling storyline but least it would explain how the stairs ended up being at the opposite side of the living room 😂

• Haha
Just catching up on this weeks episodes so haven’t read the latest comments to avoid spoilers so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I really can’t deal with Jack’s acting. They NEED to recast him🙈

Reactions: 10
It has bugged me for years how them stairs just moved! They could have done a storyline where they renovated the house or something, I know that would hardly be a thrilling storyline but least it would explain how the stairs ended up being at the opposite side of the living room 😂
I have a thing about house interiors on tv.
Don’t get me started on the layout out in My Family. Or Monica’s apartment in Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a thing about house interiors on tv.
Don’t get me started on the layout out in My Family. Or Monica’s apartment in Friends
I’d love to know your thoughts on the apartment in friends! I too have thought about it so many times to the point I have to remind myself it’s a tv set and not a real apartment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.