Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I only came across this thread because I was ill in bed and bored - I was browsing trying to find accounts I recognised and the name intrigued me! Now I’m fascinated and invested but there’s no recent update so it’s like a tv show being axed!! At first I was ‘wow how cool’ to have a new life at 50 and run away to Long Island (I LOVE it there!) - something I expect most of us have fantasised about when kids drive us mad/laundry piles up/work is stressful - for FIVE minutes - then we carry on as we love our families and the lives we’ve built and you know, have responsibilities! She had such an idyllic looking life and now she’s with a very masculine woman and who gives me the creeps because she clearly set her sights on K from across the pond and got what she wanted! I want an update!!
---
Whatever happened there! It’s the weirdest thing ever
They really do, not relaxed at all!

Reactions: 4
Blimey doesn’t she look like the cat that got the cream. Wonder if she saw any of her children at Christmas?
what children 😄 Can see her style hasn’t changed, wonder if she ever misses Cornishware and the respect it earned her as she aimlessly flits around the world with her new love 🤢

Reactions: 1

---
The jewellery business is back on! And she’s referring to her ‘New Yorker’ as he not she 🤔🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2790265
---
The jewellery business is back on! And she’s referring to her ‘New Yorker’ as he not she 🤔🧐
I can’t believe I liked her in the early Cornishware days, such an annoying, disingenuous desperado. I think her keeping her gf’s identity anonymous has nothing to do with privacy and everything to do with being scared of being judged. Bet if it was an attractive man she’d be flaunting him all over insta. Sadly for her the tattle sleuths have long been on the case!

Reactions: 3
She's actually blocked me from her new account and I never said anything to her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3