Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over a period of about 8yrs I’ve been on and off with Environ and honestly for me it’s a huge waste of money, never once improved my skin ? The therapists and stockists are brain washed to push the products I think
I agree it’s good but for the price point it’s not a game changer despite claims that it is.

I’ve been on it. Bought the whole lot, worked up the levels etc. it was grand for a while but in the end I ended up with tired dull skin. I toned down my routine and just use simple cleanser, pure tretinoin at night and spf by day and my skin is 1000% better. Also saved a fortune. Environ is expensive and if you add in supplements and facials as well as lase Md you would literally be broke.

Reactions: 4
out of interest does anyone here use environ? I don't Iv debated their retinol but haven't bothered
I’ve used it on and off for about 6 years. Not going to lie it saved my skin! I had awful sensitivity issues and acute dermatitis on my skin (around my mouth, cheeks and eyes), within a year or products and treatments my skin was literally new! But once my skin was healthy and I wasn’t have the problems I was having anymore, I found I could use other brands that are cheaper and more accessible and see the same/better results.

Edited to ad: I should mention by the time i had seemed help from an environ stockist I had exhausted most antibiotic/steroid/dermatologist recommendations so was pretty desperate

Reactions: 1
i think the thing to remember with skin care is what works for one won’t for another.
also it doesn’t need to be complicated at all. start simple.

Reactions: 3
Im pretty shocked that she now has a botox Dr in her clinics. She completely dissed this in years gone past saying all you needed was her products. She put a pic up of herself yesterday and my god it is a terrible advert for her botox Dr. weird wrinkles above her eye brows and completely frozen everywhere else.
Also anyone else notice how she ALWAYS gets bad spots and breakouts- dry patches etc. Hardly a walking advertisement for Environ.

Reactions: 2
Im pretty shocked that she now has a botox Dr in her clinics. She completely dissed this in years gone past saying all you needed was her products. She put a pic up of herself yesterday and my god it is a terrible advert for her botox Dr. weird wrinkles above her eye brows and completely frozen everywhere else.
Also anyone else notice how she ALWAYS gets bad spots and breakouts- dry patches etc. Hardly a walking advertisement for Environ.
Just proves the point that has been made here many times, it’s all about the money with her. She makes out she has immaculate skin but I don’t see that, constantly banging on about healthy skin too

Her on promoting Suzanne Jackson’s new teen skin product is jaw dropping. She’d literally sell anything for a freebe.

Reactions: 5
Her on promoting Suzanne Jackson’s new teen skin product is jaw dropping. She’d literally sell anything for a freebe.
The fact she would promote Suzanne’s new bubblegum skincare line just shows she doesn’t give a single tit about anyone’s skin. She is well and truly in it for the money.

Reactions: 4
It's all very hard sell with her business. Reel after reel of it.
Which makes it hard to differentiate between what's true and what isn't. Anyone else think her top lip looks lopsided since she had the injections?

Reactions: 3