Conversations

siancain

Hi @Helen ,

Are conversations private? Will they be listed in search engines at all?

Also I am struggling to send a conversation to another user, as the site seems to think there is a spam element - is it possibly happening because I included an email address?

Helen

Administrator
Staff member
Yes all private conversations are private. Just make sure is a conversation and not a post on someone's profile.

I'm not sure to be honest if PM's have a spam filter, try without anything that could trip that up ☺

siancain

Thanks @Helen !

Hi @Helen I've tried removing my email and any words that are tripping up the spam filter but I keep getting this:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Anything you can recommend?

Helen

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I'm not really sure, if it's long maybe try sending just the first bit to start with. Messages are checked using a spam filter and it does sometimes give false positives

Mayday

VIP Member
I'm not sure it'll work but maybe space the email out? like address @ provider . com ? That way it might not recognise it as a link if thats the thing being read as spam.