Constance Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d totally forgotten about her until I saw this on active threads!
To the PP who knows her and her ex, what does he think of it all?

Reactions: 1
They have not mentioned this at all but Denim was caught driving while on ice with their youngest in the passenger seat no seatbelt
Oh no this has made me really sad. He’s an ex addict but obviously isn’t so much of an “ex” ! He’s been in a bad way since his accident but that is truly unforgivable to be driving with his child not strapped in whilst bleeping high! I really think conn should end things with him he brings nothing to her life any more sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Funnily enough she popped up in my social media yesterday with a post about homeschooling, obviously all timed with this happening.

Agree, I think she needs to leave him behind there now must be ss involvement?

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough she popped up in my social media yesterday with a post about homeschooling, obviously all timed with this happening.

Agree, I think she needs to leave him behind there now must be ss involvement?
She said before when someone asked her about an article where denim had argued about the fact he wasn’t wearing a shirt when about to board a plane or something and she was all that had nothing to do with me I’m my own person blah blah blah, but this involves her CHILD so surely she has to address it and show that she doesn’t condone it.

Reactions: 4
Did I have something in my eye or was that Constance and Denim in the audience of Insight tonight (SBS) talking about life once you've hit rock bottom? Swear it was him, but the ad flashed on the screen for just a sec.

Can someone watch and let me know?