Constance Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd completely forgotten about her until this thread
She just got a tattoo on her forehead šŸ˜¬ her husband was in a motorbike accident so it seems like sheā€™s just gone a bit mental....the other day posted about overhearing a conversation and went to confront the bloke about it, it was so weird šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
She just got a tattoo on her forehead šŸ˜¬ her husband was in a motorbike accident so it seems like sheā€™s just gone a bit mental....the other day posted about overhearing a conversation and went to confront the bloke about it, it was so weird šŸ˜¬
If my husband nearly died in an accident and was airlifted miles away from home, then I would probably be a bit mental and cranky to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Blimey, Iā€™d forgotten about her too! I remember my FB feed used to be full of her rambling ā€œessaysā€ about marriage and motherhood because so many of my friends shared them. This was before she left her husband, so a good few years ago now.

I just find her so grubby and chaotic. Thereā€™s no way her kids are having a calm, stable upbringing. Social services would be involved if she wasnā€™t rich, white and Internet-famous.

Reactions: 3
If my husband nearly died in an accident and was airlifted miles away from home, then I would probably be a bit mental and cranky to be fair.
Yeah totally, but she was totally crazy before itā€™s just like now sheā€™s got a reason for it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

This hot mess has a podcast with Mia Freedman, I think you can find it @Mamamia.
I would say her children are living a life far removed from the 'dream'.

• Sad
I don't mind her, I think she seems more real than a lot of other "influencers" but two things are turning me against her lately;

- Denim is clearly not the best husband. I know that he has been through sooo much and I would never wish that upon anyone but I noticed it before his accident and they are/were constantly arguing about how he does nothing....like nothing at all. The income is clearly all from Constance and he very clearly has to be pushed into helping around the house (again, its a bit different now after his accident, I truly do feel so bad for what he has gone through and glad he is okay) but he just annoys me. He used to be cool but I think something happened around the end of last year...he turned almost mean.
- Constance has just become one giant advert and trying to sell everything. I completely understand that she needs to make money and support her family (ahem, thanks Denim) but farrrr out, I dont follow you to buy all your tit. I cant stand when these people get a taste of the money they can make and then just hardcore drill it into the ground. To be fair, at least she donates a lot of money but the constant selling still shits me.

And that's my two cents lmao.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her, I think she seems more real than a lot of other "influencers" but two things are turning me against her lately;

- Denim is clearly not the best husband. I know that he has been through sooo much and I would never wish that upon anyone but I noticed it before his accident and they are/were constantly arguing about how he does nothing....like nothing at all. The income is clearly all from Constance and he very clearly has to be pushed into helping around the house (again, its a bit different now after his accident, I truly do feel so bad for what he has gone through and glad he is okay) but he just annoys me. He used to be cool but I think something happened around the end of last year...he turned almost mean.
- Constance has just become one giant advert and trying to sell everything. I completely understand that she needs to make money and support her family (ahem, thanks Denim) but farrrr out, I dont follow you to buy all your tit. I cant stand when these people get a taste of the money they can make and then just hardcore drill it into the ground. To be fair, at least she donates a lot of money but the constant selling still shits me.

And that's my two cents lmao.
I think he use to be pretty cool and laid back when he was just travelling around with his boys so is probably really struggling living in a house and having to do housework šŸ˜¬ she did use to post about how in love they were and how amazing he was but I think the reality has set in now that he does nothing

I think he use to be pretty cool and laid back when he was just travelling around with his boys so is probably really struggling living in a house and having to do housework šŸ˜¬ she did use to post about how in love they were and how amazing he was but I think the reality has set in now that he does nothing
Yeah you're totally right hey. I really liked him in the beginning and it was entertaining when he took over Con's Instagram / Facebook. I think that's why it sucks so much that he is the way he is now. But I agree, that household it would be a lot to walk into and now that the honeymoon is over, he is probably like ughhh...screw this lol.

I do really like her but she does also annoy me in equal measures! Iā€™d love to know what happened with her ex and also that friend who sued her when they worked together

Just bringing her up, because sheā€™s homeschooling the kids and concludes sheā€™s just leaving her husband in bed all day šŸ˜¬

Life doesnā€™t seem great, just constant selling and some pretty bleak messages

Can someone sum up the latest with her? Still with denim? Starting to fade into obscurity
Latest post is still with denimā€¦who doesnā€™t get out of bed, homeschooling kids and flogging clothes.

Doesnā€™t seem much inspiration going on šŸ˜¬

I still follow her but she doesn't show up much on my feed, when she does it's usually selling something.