Constance Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.
Ahh was it not official? It looked a bit sleazy. He comes across to me as quite lazy and a bit of an arse.

Reactions: 2
He is a sahd and was to his children following the death of his children’s mother before he got with Con. I love them both, a little grubby but those children must be living the dream.

Reactions: 7
Ahh was it not official? It looked a bit sleazy. He comes across to me as quite lazy and a bit of an arse.
He does me. I remember her posting something to that effect herself a while back. They also got ripped to shreds on social media about the ‘wedding’.

He does me. I remember her posting something to that effect herself a while back. They also got ripped to shreds on social media about the ‘wedding’.
I missed a lot of that I think. I followed her sometime ago on a sort of daily interest, but she posted something that really pissed me off so I think I unfollowed for quite a while. Since I’ve refollowed, I don’t often see her stories (I give Instagram maybe 30 mins a day and it reallh depends what is in my algorithm I guess) I never saw any backlash. I felt like maybe I was alone in thinking wtf?!

He is a sahd and was to his children following the death of his children’s mother before he got with Con. I love them both, a little grubby but those children must be living the dream.
I’m not sure I’d say ‘living the dream’ it’s seems noisy, chaotic and all over the place. I’m certainly not perfect and I don’t think Con would say that either. I think her heart is truly in the right place and she wears her heart on her sleeve, but I’m not convinced by him at all.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.
Or maybe because she’d just left her husband so was still legally married 🤣

The speed at which she fell into the new relationship with children involved and then had another child is impressive/a bit gross. I from posts her marriage had its ups and downs but to end it so suddenly and move in with another man and kids, she kind of has to stick with it even if it’s tit, for a while as it was a crazy thing to do.

The speed at which she fell into the new relationship with children involved and then had another child is impressive/a bit gross. I from posts her marriage had its ups and downs but to end it so suddenly and move in with another man and kids, she kind of has to stick with it even if it’s tit, for a while as it was a crazy thing to do.
I was under the impression that all of the kids were hers from her previous relationship and that their baby was her husbands first? Am I mistaken?

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that all of the kids were hers from her previous relationship and that their baby was her husbands first? Am I mistaken?
Denzy has two boys from his previous relationship and they have Raja together. All the others (3? 4?) are her first husbands.

Denzy has two boys from his previous relationship and they have Raja together. All the others (3? 4?) are her first husbands.
Ah right! It is an odd family dynamic. Not that are a blended family, that’s not odd at all. But how they seemed to come together so quickly. She strikes me as very ‘all or nothing’

I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything crappy they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the duck up". She's very Marmite I think
How can you not even use these two people in the same sentence. Not liking Con is understandable but surely there’s someone more appropriate you can use to get your point across...

Reactions: 3
I, unfortunately, know her personally. Well I knew her. I’m now only Billy’s friend after their split. Thankfully! But, as his best friend... I’m only going to add a painfully (very true) biased (deserved) opinion of her.
Couldn’t live without Billy and the kids too! He’s a delight and he didn’t deserve to be treated the way he was

I, unfortunately, know her personally. Well I knew her. I’m now only Billy’s friend after their split. Thankfully! But, as his best friend... I’m only going to add a painfully (very true) biased (deserved) opinion of her.
Couldn’t live without Billy and the kids too! He’s a delight and he didn’t deserve to be treated the way he was

Why did they spilt up

Why did they spilt up
That’s really hard to sum up without a) attacking her, and b) writing a rambling novel here to try to explain. But, I believe she was a volatile partner throughout and stayed because he looked after her and the family. Once she made all the book money she realised she didn’t need to anymore and left him... and yes there was only a very short time between that and the announcement of her going to the UK with Denim and his kids. Billy is too loyal with old fashioned values so he would never have left the family. I think that puts it about as fairly to both parties as possible

Reactions: 4
I liked her until she boasted that her pubic hair was so matted she gave herself a bikini wax when she crossed and uncrossed her legs. I mean, really?! :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How can you not even use these two people in the same sentence. Not liking Con is understandable but surely there’s someone more appropriate you can use to get your point across...
I tried to explain better in my post after this. It's not about comparing them, or whether I like them or not. My point was that just because someone does something for charity doesn't make them a god like person that can never be criticized for anything else ever.
Apologies if I offended anyone with refering to Saville.

Reactions: 7