Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see the videos of them all hoofin the bag out of it later and chatting absolute shite up eachothers arses 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ellie Streelin out of some yung one in the carpark cause she looked at Conor and Conor thinking he’sthe big man and starting scraps with 40 year old aul fellas after afew
lmao they're definitely the type of couple that once they're drunk they tear the heads off each other then call it "toxic" but somehow think they belong together :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed Ellie years ago and recently followed her again when I found this thread lol

But do you remember years ago they allegedly broke up but were in Rome together and were both posting stories but no sign of the other In it

Literally still at the same childish shiteeee years later 💀💀💀

Reactions: 16
She had to pretend bin him because her Bperfect collection was gone unless she binned him. Bperfect wanted him out of the picture because he is bad for business. This was always a stunt, they never broke up.
Ellie is sitting there watching her friend get married while she has to hide her boyfriend from her Instagram because his bad news . She must be feeling sad today
Is this what happened? BPerfect thought her personal life, namely Conor the Con was going to hit sales??

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know his to make a new thread as I ain’t got a clue 😄😄

Reactions: 1
Expect this will be deleted soon but the way he craves attention…. Also does your business degree from the cornflakes box not tell you to keep personal life out of your ‘business’
Her collection with Bperfect launched so she doesn’t need to hide him anymore
By all accounts her collection is a flop & there will not be a second one. Ellie has been loosing popularity for a while, her makeup is dated, her lifestyle annoys people & her relationship with streaky is a car crash. She is well connected so could turn it around but I can’t imagine she’d ever think that she needs to

Reactions: 14
Her collection with Bperfect launched so she doesn’t need to hide him anymore
By all accounts her collection is a flop & there will not be a second one. Ellie has been loosing popularity for a while, her makeup is dated, her lifestyle annoys people & her relationship with streaky is a car crash. She is well connected so could turn it around but I can’t imagine she’d ever think that she needs to
She is doing the same makeup look years and her palette is nearly the exact same as KASH beauty. She gets tons on PR and tells her followers about it weeks after they have launched.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.