Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie must be watching this thread because she now wants to know what her followers want to see from her social media šŸ¤­

Hi Ellie, we want you to dump that clown pls šŸ˜˜
Iā€™ve three questions for Ellie. 1. Why do you let your bf treat you like a door mat? 2. Why do you accept it? 3. When are you going to dump him. Tell Caoimhe we said hi šŸ™‹šŸ»

Reactions: 8
I feel like she may be watching this chat after putting up the story today with the makeup look. I really enjoyed it actually and she seems much happier, which is nice to see.

Reactions: 5
The way Ellie does her makeup is just so outdated. It was popular a few years ago but i think after the pandemic a more natural look is going to be in style

Reactions: 18
Conor is a bully.

Stuffs his face 24/7. Filmed Ellie constantly the other day for a Q&A. Zoomed in on the snacks next to Ellie and said "caught by the bollocks". Ellie seemed annoyed at this point but this was too much.

Who is Ryan to be commenting on what other people eat?

Ellie is a good looking girl but absolutely lost her way. ZERO SELF CONFIDENCE. She should break up with Ryan, develop her own personality a little and then find a new relationship.

Ellie, there is still time to save yourself. Don't marry or have children with this absolute weasel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also he has just ripped off my mates app that you use to hire people using Instagram videos/stories instead of a cv. The same friend also has coffee shop that Conor has tagged a few times and has gotten coffee from them. I donā€™t if they were freebies.

He such a little scum bag without and original idea of his own.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also he has just ripped off my mates app that you use to hire people using Instagram videos/stories instead of a cv. The same friend also has coffee shop that Conor has tagged a few times and has gotten coffee from them. I donā€™t if they were freebies.

He such a little scum bag without and original idea of his own.
I mean no disrespect to your mate. But thatā€™s not his idea šŸ˜‚. He seen someone else do it and then used it to drive traffic to his page.

Reactions: 3
So is he hiring or not? He just talks so much without actually saying a single word of importance. Like he can't put a sentence together at all. He constantly sounds like he's on the verge of a stroke and what's worse is he thinks he sounds professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can he not do one post on Instagram without pretending that he cannot speak

"Eehhh OK guyszzz Guyzz Guys? Hehehe eeeehhh"

Little pull on the hood now because I'm rapid!!

"Quick zoom in on my face is there anything there no its ok ehh very very good!!"

What an absolute bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Conor is a bully.

Stuffs his face 24/7. Filmed Ellie constantly the other day for a Q&A. Zoomed in on the snacks next to Ellie and said "caught by the bollocks". Ellie seemed annoyed at this point but this was too much.

Who is Ryan to be commenting on what other people eat?

Ellie is a good looking girl but absolutely lost her way. ZERO SELF CONFIDENCE. She should break up with Ryan, develop her own personality a little and then find a new relationship.

Ellie, there is still time to save yourself. Don't marry or have children with this absolute weasel!!
i have no bad words about Ellie, I just want to say that thereā€™s a lot of girls/women in her position - just like myself. If men pull you down like that itā€™s controlling behaviour. Without you even knowing. It starts off innocent and before you know it your being controlled without even realising and feeling worthless. The best thing ever to do in those situations is to get the courage to walk away. In the long run it makes your life so much more easier and happy. The relief and lifting of that cloud when you eventually leave and donā€™t go back is unbelievable and itā€™s at that point you see whatā€™s been going on. Cos while itā€™s happening your so blind to it and actually even making excuses for the behaviour. There is also a lot of denial until it gets to that breaking point - which doesnā€™t always end well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Ellie comes across as a spoilt, entitled brat, I think Conor will be the one to leave her and then move fast when he finds someone else, no engagement, moving in togetheršŸ„“ their like friends with benefits.
Conors a thick and making fun off her all the time itā€™s like heā€™s resentful having to be with her

Reactions: 12
Completely agree with a lot of the above. Iā€™d say sheā€™s reached that point whereā€™s sheā€™s too far in the relationship with him and she doesnā€™t know how to stand up for herself and canā€™t get out so she puts on this happy face pretending everything is rosey when itā€™s clear things are not. Id say they have a love/hate relationship that borders on toxicity. He seems to mix in dodgy enough circles and nearly everything about is dodgy he just gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow, M&M & toffee crisp cut off & fucked into brownie dough.... mind blowing šŸ˜... every week he does this big lead up into the hot choc of the week like itā€™s a new iPhone product

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I right thou he only got any of his first follows because he was with her
He had followers before Ellie, he had around 20k when I first discovered them and Ellie was in the high thousands (9000), Ellie gained her following from Conor

I know he gets mentioned in here and Iā€™m sorry if I derail the thread (canā€™t find one on him) but have ye seen the screen shots of paul stenson messages to staff!
His post today really showed his true colours. He is a cretin.

Reactions: 4
Yea Re Paul Stenson he can claim its outrage marketing with that post yesterday but do not joke about PUP or job losses in the last year because some people are barely hanging on, and many didnā€™t get to hang on šŸ˜“

My favourite part of yesterday's stories was him asking people to send in a video of them for a position in the horse box as he couldn't be bothered to read through a CV. The next Richard Branson everyone.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Caitlin one looks like a pros...
Guys I low key fancy Conor šŸ˜©šŸ˜¬

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.