Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fella must have serious amount of tit on Ellie cos I can never work out why she stays with him - he’s vile.
I think she would do so much better in business etc without him as a distraction. Or he may have told her he’d look after her in life even if her plans went to tit. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t that fire and drive. Cos she feels she doesn’t need to make any effort.
If he has he’s an even bigger scumbag than I thought. If he ever gets arrested or gets the tit kicked out of him for doing something stupid on Instagram, she will walk away.

In the criminal world he would be just some indispensable little scumbag who’d be easily taken care of if he fucked up.

I imagine if the guards monitored his Instagram they wouldn’t be long getting evidence and busting his dodgy friends scams. He will end up like Cian Mulready Woods or Mr. Flashy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
PICKS HIS NOSE AND WIPES IT UNDER THE CAR SEATS 🤮 please tell me he bought that car himself and didn't get it off a company to hand it back with snots under the seats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
After tax (whats that asks Conor) and expenses he probably makes 50c profit per cup of coffee. Will take him a while to recoup that money. My money is he gets bored of the graft by June, horse box is raffled off for 150 a ticket and he's off snorting his turkey legs in Ibiza with Ellie crying in the corner.
Lol why the duck is she always crying

Any tea on that Dean Smith fella he done the bingo with?
I've seen his nopper pop up in a few thing now...

Reactions: 2
PICKS HIS NOSE AND WIPES IT UNDER THE CAR SEATS 🤮 please tell me he bought that car himself and didn't get it off a company to hand it back with snots under the seats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't think a company gave him a car for nothing, he just got it through finance . Won't be his car until he pays it off . I would be more worried of other things on the seats 🤣🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Don't think a company gave him a car for nothing, he just got it through finance . Won't be his car until he pays it off . I would be more worried of other things on the seats 🤣🤢🤢
Ah OK I wasn't sure if it was a case of a car company giving him a car like they do with some 'influencers' for promotion. I think Ellie got hers as part of a brand deal?
Oh I can only imagine what a black light would do in that car 🤣

Ah OK I wasn't sure if it was a case of a car company giving him a car like they do with some 'influencers' for promotion. I think Ellie got hers as part of a brand deal?
Oh I can only imagine what a black light would do in that car 🤣
Oh 💯 filthy I'd say... He eats in it, wipes snots in it, fucks in it and he collects the pastries for the Buddy Cup in it 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Im a year younger than Ellie kelly , I used to be obsessed and thought she was the most down to earth influencer going but now she is the most boring, laziest & least interesting person. Her content is so boring and she puts in no effort. I feel like a lot of people my age really see through her now and she is just as bad as her seedy snake of a boyfriend. Nothing is appealing anymore and her lip kit was utter tit too lol

Reactions: 15
Im a year younger than Ellie kelly , I used to be obsessed and thought she was the most down to earth influencer going but now she is the most boring, laziest & least interesting person. Her content is so boring and she puts in no effort. I feel like a lot of people my age really see through her now and she is just as bad as her seedy snake of a boyfriend. Nothing is appealing anymore and her lip kit was utter tit too lol
100% any other girl her age would jump at the chance to make a career out of it but she doesn't seem interested in doing anything. I don't get what she does all day. She seems to think people will just follow her for her and she doesn't have to put any work in.

Reactions: 6
100% any other girl her age would jump at the chance to make a career out of it but she doesn't seem interested in doing anything. I don't get what she does all day. She seems to think people will just follow her for her and she doesn't have to put any work in.
What does she do all day?? Sweet f*ck all but will blame it on lockdown you know yourself. Hun if ur able to go on 15 walks a day and 3 sesh’s a week , you can put in effort to post something a bit more interested than “hi guys havnt been feeling myself (superzoom on her face)” while still in bed at 4pm on a Monday. Also the reason she probably isn’t feeling herself is the fact her bf cheats on her constantly but she’s in denial, I’ve been there and it effects you mentally in every way possible, but that’s none of my business 🐸 ☕ 😂

Reactions: 9
She seems to have lost her way the last while. She comes across as very unhappy. I don’t think her boyfriend is any good for her I don’t know how she trusts him after all the cheating he’s done. How does she let him post such inappropriate comments about her it’s so disrespectful, has she no dignity, him saying the face he gets when he’s getting the leg over. Didn’t he say before he was after slamming her. Horrible. If she turns her back for a second I’d say he does be sliding into Caoimhe’s DMs.

Reactions: 10
She seems to have lost her way the last while. She comes across as very unhappy. I don’t think her boyfriend is any good for her I don’t know how she trusts him after all the cheating he’s done. How does she let him post such inappropriate comments about her it’s so disrespectful, has she no dignity, him saying the face he gets when he’s getting the leg over. Didn’t he say before he was after slamming her. Horrible. If she turns her back for a second I’d say he does be sliding into Caoimhe’s DMs.

She did seem absolutely fuming the other night when he was doing the Q&A shoving the camera in her face

It’s understandable that she feels lost right now as she’s not doing much of anything with her platform influencer career is very short lived so you have to make the most of it before you are irrelevant

Stepping away from the tit box while it's not busy 😂 ahhh giv ova! Not a hope uv been surprisingly busy in that rain! Fuckin spoofer

He couldn’t get over the Qs and he sold out of everything by 12. If her thinks people fall for that he’s foolish. Give it a couple weeks when everything opens locals will be bored going to him

Reactions: 4
Ellie must be watching this thread because she now wants to know what her followers want to see from her social media 🤭

Hi Ellie, we want you to dump that clown pls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.