Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously getting these meals for free all the time? He’s not shouting out his ‘favourites’ for the benefit of anyone but him. I reckon businesses get in touch to ask him come in for the coverage and he gets a meal and whatever else. Not a ## in sight ...

Reactions: 3
I’m SO behind I didn’t know a lot of this:oops: Caitlin who? I need to have a nosey on her page (unless we’re not allowed to discuss her here I’m not sure?)

Reactions: 2
I’m SO behind I didn’t know a lot of this:oops: Caitlin who? I need to have a nosey on her page (unless we’re not allowed to discuss her here I’m not sure?)
Me too, I've been following Ellie for ages but I missed all this drama!!

Me too, I've been following Ellie for ages but I missed all this drama!!
I’ve missed most of this drama too if someone else can please elaborate? 😅 I do know the Caitlin girl though and it’s not Caitlyn the girl they’re both friends with from the north. I don’t know the rules on mentioning names on here but can you PM people maybe? I can tell you then 😂 all I heard was they met up in a hotel but I didn’t know Ellie was up to things too apparently? Or if Conor had done anything else

Reactions: 4
There’s a thread on her in the influencer section under Caitlin Jessica. I’ll give you a clue to her surname it’s caldron with a W

Reactions: 9
Ah yes the take a picture pretending I'm driving he's looks so small in that car 🤣 you can clearly see he can't reach the peddles and doesn't have a grip on the steering wheel . What way does he dress seriously rotten taste in clothing kids where that style of clothing not Men haha looks like an absolute chicken leg twit, he needs to do some leg workouts need some muscle on those sticks. I have seen bigger tooth picks.

Lads another scammer how does he know theses people so is conor selling this tit to people was he not caught awhile ago doing a forex scam ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Conor talking about his business management course at national college of Ireland. He tags the college and says I’m already running 3 businesses (buddy cup which breached covid guidelines and cr whitening with 2 clowns caught up in illegal forex) but ‘a piece of paper is a piece of paper isn’t it’. Is he serious? I’m sure he’s learning how to run legitimate businesses as opposed to scams. I bet Conor wouldn’t talk like that if nci sponsored his course. He talks more positively about a sponsored curry than his degree. He will only praise something if he’s paid which shows his opinions are bought and not genuine. I bet nci are proud to have Conor as a spokesperson. Hi Conor, I’m thinking of doing business management at nci, why should I do the course I’m abit unsure tbh? Eh well a piece of paper is a piece of paper isn’t it (Q cheesy grin).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair to don't need any course or degree to open your own business just money to start up and a idea alot of work is done by yourself that course he's doing isn't that good you can get more information out of Google and your own life experience. He just doing something that plenty of others have been doing for years, difference is they work in it full time not just show up in the morning to set up and post online then fucks off to get a chipper after a hard hour of work . Like someone said before he will be off on holidays and will end up raffeling the tit box , won't do any business in the winter , can't see him getting up past 11am then off for a healthy breakfast in hillbillys.

Why is he always implying that him and caoimhe are riding? It’s disturbing

Reactions: 8
That fella must have serious amount of tit on Ellie cos I can never work out why she stays with him - he’s vile.
I think she would do so much better in business etc without him as a distraction. Or he may have told her he’d look after her in life even if her plans went to tit. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t that fire and drive. Cos she feels she doesn’t need to make any effort.

Reactions: 10
That fella must have serious amount of tit on Ellie cos I can never work out why she stays with him - he’s vile.
I think she would do so much better in business etc without him as a distraction. Or he may have told her he’d look after her in life even if her plans went to tit. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t that fire and drive. Cos she feels she doesn’t need to make any effort.

You know what that would actually make sense. Maybe he knows stuff about her and things she's Done that she's worried would 'ruin' her career so she just puts up with it for an 'easy' life.

You know what that would actually make sense. Maybe he knows stuff about her and things she's Done that she's worried would 'ruin' her career so she just puts up with it for an 'easy' life.
If anything a scandal would help revive interest in her career. Worse case scenario... what she cheated? Got an abortion? Did or does drugs? Racist behaviour (which I think she’s been called out on before)?
The only thing that would be worth staying with the walking STD is if she murdered someone and fled Canada because of it 😂. Like there’s nothing worth staying with him for - the mental health damage alone isn’t worth it. Can you imagine every time he’s left alone and she dosnt get a response from him.. is he cheating again? 😂.

Reactions: 10
If anything a scandal would help revive interest in her career. Worse case scenario... what she cheated? Got an abortion? Did or does drugs? Racist behaviour (which I think she’s been called out on before)?
The only thing that would be worth staying with the walking STD is if she murdered someone and fled Canada because of it 😂. Like there’s nothing worth staying with him for - the mental health damage alone isn’t worth it. Can you imagine every time he’s left alone and she dosnt get a response from him.. is he cheating again? 😂.

Completely agree I think ditching him people would be on her side regardless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.