Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she? Those wrinkles on such a young woman. Is it smoking or what? Sun beds?
Definitely smokes when there on the session!!

Out of there bin in some villa in ibiza last year, smoking away all deleted the following morning!

Could ye imagine what was coming out of there mouth when they where on the devil's dandruff in ibiza!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How old is she? Those wrinkles on such a young woman. Is it smoking or what? Sun beds?

I am a little older than Ellie and I have the same wrinkles around my eyes and have had them since my early 20's and I don't smoke. Sometimes it can be genetics. It could be smoking or sun damage, or could be neither of those things.

Reactions: 11
So, a recap of the previous thread:
Conor continues to promote dodgy competitions that usually result in the winners conveniently being his friends..... he’s opened a coffee horse box in a tit heap area on the north side- but only Thursday - Sunday- and we didn’t see any gushing support from love of his life Ellie- because she’s had something going on, but she didn’t want to talk about it. She’s back to normal now though, modelling crappy sweat shop items from PLT that do nothing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Conor continues to promote dodgy competitions that usually result in the winners conveniently being his friends..... he’s opened a coffee horse box in a tit heap area on the north side- but only Thursday - Sunday- and we didn’t see any gushing support from love of his life Ellie- because she’s had something going on, but she didn’t want to talk about it. She’s back to normal now though, modelling crappy sweat shop items from PLT that do nothing for her.
You forgot to add in the coffee shop being a front for money laundering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You forgot to add in the coffee shop being a front for money laundering 😂

If he is money laundering can see him getting caught eventually will see more of his dad in prison then . I just dont think he is smart enough and apparently the horse box was 15k all In so either his dads name is down on the business or loan . Or he is paying back 15k aswell as a car on finance . Cant see the coffee business making much profit not open enough and just do many of them around not a good location aswell will be lucky to get few hundred a week if even then pay staff and more supplies .

Anyone see his tiktok hard day graft going to pick up supplies for the cock box then goes and gets a hillbillies 🤣🤣 he wouldn't know what a hard day of work is little twit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was there today 😂😂standing up front with Darren ragazolli or how ever u spell it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After tax (whats that asks Conor) and expenses he probably makes 50c profit per cup of coffee. Will take him a while to recoup that money. My money is he gets bored of the graft by June, horse box is raffled off for 150 a ticket and he's off snorting his turkey legs in Ibiza with Ellie crying in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd say his plan is too eventually set up staff to run it for him..

He will get bored and when the good weather really kicks in and eventually holidays start slowly coming back,there isn't a hope he's gonna be in that horsebox selling coffee!

1.Sets up staff and scraps by paying wages while he goes back selling air fresheners

Or

2.Sad post about how he has to shut it down as the pub needs the space back and hell flaunt off to Greece and ibiza via Belfast! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was there today 😂😂standing up front with Darren ragazolli or how ever u spell it
Ah yes him - another Jack of all and master of none. He’s tried being a pop star back in the day and was painting and decorating not so long ago too

I'd say his plan is too eventually set up staff to run it for him..

He will get bored and when the good weather really kicks in and eventually holidays start slowly coming back,there isn't a hope he's gonna be in that horsebox selling coffee!

1.Sets up staff and scraps by paying wages while he goes back selling air fresheners

Or

2.Sad post about how he has to shut it down as the pub needs the space back and hell flaunt off to Greece and ibiza via Belfast! 😂
He won’t get far out of Belfast - they’re discussing quarantine and red lists for once direct international flights resume so as little fuckers like hun (or his counterparts north of the border vice versa via Dublin) can’t use it as a loop hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do know that CK had an abortion a few years ago for a lad so I’m wondering if the same thing has happened again. I hope they’re ok

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If he is money laundering can see him getting caught eventually will see more of his dad in prison then . I just dont think he is smart enough and apparently the horse box was 15k all In so either his dads name is down on the business or loan . Or he is paying back 15k aswell as a car on finance . Cant see the coffee business making much profit not open enough and just do many of them around not a good location aswell will be lucky to get few hundred a week if even then pay staff and more supplies .

Anyone see his tiktok hard day graft going to pick up supplies for the cock box then goes and gets a hillbillies 🤣🤣 he wouldn't know what a hard day of work is little twit 🤣
Cock box 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sure he said he ran out of cups and everything else. The horse box won’t last long.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.