Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder has the HSA been out to audit considering all of the heath and safety violations we are all seeing from this business on a daily basis?

In my own job they are extremely strict and always come around eventually.. hope everybody has done their HACCP down in the Buddy Cup 🤣🤣
I can’t get my head around this from a risk point of view. What happens if someone had a nut allergy and ate one of his concoctions. The risks are huge with food and drink beverages. What if they dropped a hot cup over someone. Doubt they have any type of insurance.

Reactions: 5
So the neighbour van, Daisy's Grill is run by small time crook Liam, who openly admits he was in cohoots with Conor opening The Buddy Cup, albeit Daisy's Grill, so I doubt very much Conor's Dad invested and is more than likely laundering. Be very suspish if Conor opens #2 so soon after the opening of #1... But makes sense why the donations were so high last weeknd... A good cause nonetheless, but not 100% legit

Reactions: 9
So the neighbour van, Daisy's Grill is run by small time crook Liam, who openly admits he was in cohoots with Conor opening The Buddy Cup, albeit Daisy's Grill, so I doubt very much Conor's Dad invested and is more than likely laundering. Be very suspish if Conor opens #2 so soon after the opening of #1... But makes sense why the donations were so high last weeknd... A good cause nonetheless, but not 100% legit
So who’s Liam? I only know he runs daisys grill. And he says he runs buddy cup with Conor yet Conor says it’s all him. Something fishy going on there. And seriously who’s buying take away ham/cheese sandwich and coffee for €10? That bingo looks like it failed miserably. And what happened last night? Someone made a comment on his tik tok and then he shared it on his Instagram then deleted it. It sounds like Conor has a fair amount of enemies.

Reactions: 4
So who’s Liam? I only know he runs daisys grill. And he says he runs buddy cup with Conor yet Conor says it’s all him. Something fishy going on there. And seriously who’s buying take away ham/cheese sandwich and coffee for €10? That bingo looks like it failed miserably. And what happened last night? Someone made a comment on his tik tok and then he shared it on his Instagram then deleted it. It sounds like Conor has a fair amount of enemies.
It wasn’t a comment on tiktok it was a comment on one of his Ireland yumz posts that he then wuickly
Deleted - he can only be the big lad for 2 seconds

Reactions: 6
I think he’s gotten himself all caught up in the wrong circles,who are just using him, like his “partners” in Conor clothing and cr whitening did and now he’s in wayyy over his head there’s no going back.

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t a comment on tiktok it was a comment on one of his Ireland yumz posts that he then wuickly
Deleted - he can only be the big lad for 2 seconds
Deffo something going on behind the scenes. Didn’t someone message him saying they weren’t happy with their food at the buddy cup and he comes back acting the big man from his personal account messaging them arguing and what not like that’s not how you run a business shocking stuff

I think he’s gotten himself all caught up in the wrong circles,who are just using him, like his “partners” in Conor clothing and cr whitening did and now he’s in wayyy over his head there’s no going back.
Absolutely he’s obviously very involved with cr whitening but don’t push it that much anymore. He might find himself in hot water when customers start noticing they get dental problems from them. Didn’t one of those turkey heads say he uses the strips and gel on his crowns? And you can’t whiten crowns. So stupid. Whilst the other turkey head is always running competitions with no closing date, giving away fake knock offs and then no one wins. Clowns all of them

Reactions: 7
Oh looks like Ellie might be single soon after all 😂😂

Before anyone starts it’s a joke... I don’t want him dead......

Just badly beaten beaten by these “partners” of his 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you really think they're using the buddy cup to launder? I can't imagine him having the balls to be involved in that. But either way I can definately see how he'd get involved with them. Liamer and his cronies all talk the same shite Conor spouts about being go getting boss men who just love giving back to their community.

The donation was also inflated by people that donated directly to Jenny. They had buckets and cups on the counter for people to put money in so it wasn't just half of the profits anyway.

Reactions: 4
Do you really think they're using the buddy cup to launder? I can't imagine him having the balls to be involved in that. But either way I can definately see how he'd get involved with them. Liamer and his cronies all talk the same shite Conor spouts about being go getting boss men who just love giving back to their community.

The donation was also inflated by people that donated directly to Jenny. They had buckets and cups on the counter for people to put money in so it wasn't just half of the profits anyway.
Are we talking about the same Conor Ryan? You know the one that advertises every dodgy scam business he can get his greasy paws on? The one that had a donations box for Jennie on his counter and wrote donation from Conor Ryan instead of on behalf of generous suppliers/customers. The one that cheated on Ellie. The one that promoted the Ferrari Experience. The one that openly breaks covid 19 guidelines and promotes same on his stories. The one who traveled during covid last summer. The one who promotes fake drip pages. The one who promotes dodgy car competitions. The one who runs multiple fake/scam insta pages. The one who promoted forex. The one who promoted not forex (and removed the comments box). The one who makes sexual innuendos about his gfs sister. The one who’s regularly posting about getting his leg over his gf. The one who broke ASAI regulations. The one who clearly has no concept of food hygiene by not wearing a mask or gloves. The one who hops into dms arguing when customers complain. The one with a 2 star google rating for his food horsebox. The one who sold M&M bars at 3 times the price. The one with magical culinary skills putting freddo bars on a croissant. The one who promotes take away/fast food/trash food for every meal of the day. The one who has a post on his stories asking can he avoid paying tax via the UK? Am I missing anything? Do you still want me to answer your question???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Are we talking about the same Conor Ryan? You know the one that advertises every dodgy scam business he can get his greasy paws on? The one that had a donations box for Jennie on his counter and wrote donation from Conor Ryan instead of on behalf of generous suppliers/customers. The one that cheated on Ellie. The one that promoted the Ferrari Experience. The one that openly breaks covid 19 guidelines and promotes same on his stories. The one who traveled during covid last summer. The one who promotes fake drip pages. The one who runs multiple fake/scam insta pages. The one who promoted forex. The one who promoted not forex (and removed the comments box). The one who makes sexual innuendos about his gfs sister. The one who’s regularly posting about getting his leg over his gf. The one who broke ASAI regulations. The one who clearly has no concept of food hygiene by not wearing a mask or gloves. The one who hops into dms arguing when customers complain. The one with a 2 star google rating for his food horsebox. The one who sold M&M bars at 4 times the price. The one with magical culinary skills putting freddo bars on a croissant. The one who has a post on his stories asking can he avoid paying tax via the UK? Do you still want me to answer your question???
Hahahahahaha omg that is some list 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we talking about the same Conor Ryan? You know the one that advertises every dodgy scam business he can get his greasy paws on? The one that had a donations box for Jennie on his counter and wrote donation from Conor Ryan instead of on behalf of generous suppliers/customers. The one that cheated on Ellie. The one that promoted the Ferrari Experience. The one that openly breaks covid 19 guidelines and promotes same on his stories. The one who traveled during covid last summer. The one who promotes fake drip pages. The one who promotes dodgy car competitions. The one who runs multiple fake/scam insta pages. The one who promoted forex. The one who promoted not forex (and removed the comments box). The one who makes sexual innuendos about his gfs sister. The one who’s regularly posting about getting his leg over his gf. The one who broke ASAI regulations. The one who clearly has no concept of food hygiene by not wearing a mask or gloves. The one who hops into dms arguing when customers complain. The one with a 2 star google rating for his food horsebox. The one who sold M&M bars at 3 times the price. The one with magical culinary skills putting freddo bars on a croissant. The one who promotes take away/fast food/trash food for every meal of the day. The one who has a post on his stories asking can he avoid paying tax via the UK? Am I missing anything? Do you still want me to answer your question???
I think this is where the thread ends, this cannot be topped!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 3
"Buddy Cup 2 is coming, I've kept it at a hush, very very much"

You literally spoke about it on National Radio two weeks ago, FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You're 100% spot on. Everything he does is dodgy. But none of those things you listed would land him in prison for an extended stay. Setting up a business for the sole purpose of laundering money would. I know the people involved in the pub and daisy's grill etc and it's very possible that THEY are taking advantage of Conor and using the buddy cup to launder money. I'm just not convinced that he has conscious thoughts that he is a front for money laundering. He's too thick, he thinks he's entrepreneur of the year.

Reactions: 12
Really no point as these horse boxes will be obsolete once services open backup properly and that’s looking like sooner than later.

Reactions: 14
Really no point as these horse boxes will be obsolete once services open backup properly and that’s looking like sooner than later.
Yep, either he sells it or gets someone else to run them for him. Once international travel opens up again they will both be sold or raffled off. He won't be able to get his arse out of bed in December when it's freezing cold and they aren't making any money.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.