Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me an asshole but Meh. I hope Covid has bitten that family in the ass and after a year of her breaking rules to go on holidays. Sitting On roof top buses and hotel room partying, and her sister going to different house parties. Her parents allowing it to happen.
I honestly hope it has affected her family. Maybe she And her twit sister will wake up and realise that this pandemic isn’t over
Oh completely agree with you covid wise they definitely deserve it!100% herself and her sister have been a joke the past year, I meant like I hope there's no one like terminally ill or got bad news along those lines. It actually never crossed my mind that her parents may have separated either, I don't know why I thought the worst and someone was dying 😂

But they definitely deserve covid😂

Reactions: 4
Ellies PLT haul defo didn't her figure any favours... Dunno why they'd promote such shite fitting clothes... Whoops how could I forget... It's all about the $$$$

Reactions: 4
Call me an asshole but Meh. I hope Covid has bitten that family in the ass and after a year of her breaking rules to go on holidays. Sitting On roof top buses and hotel room partying, and her sister going to different house parties. Her parents allowing it to happen.
I honestly hope it has affected her family. Maybe she And her twit sister will wake up and realise that this pandemic isn’t over
Wow - I dunno, I think that hoping Covid on anyone's family is a little harsh. Maybe that's just me, but 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Think someone needs to set one up (I’m clueless as to how I’m afraid!)
I feel the best is yet to come from these to lulas would be a pity having no thread! 😂

Ellie has had more comebacks than a boomerang big speach on not posting etc due to family reasons (absolutely exceptable hopefully there's nothing too serious going on)

She says when I feel better and back to myself ill be back on, then bang 1 day later 😂😂😂she's back happy as larry..

Just found that very strange it's like begging for attention..

Conor in the office today just making that noise into the phone, what a weapon he is!!
3 of them mutants in the cr office recording each other, in fake designer clothes laughing like 3 year olds thinking there rapid 😂😂

Can you imagine when they see each other

"alriiiiight brother, how's buissnness!! '

😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Business ladies and gents the future of Ireland is weak 🤣🤣

Hard 3 hours of work again tomorrow lads keep grafting . Who wants a free ham & cheese toastie? when the Instagram page gets another 10k followers one person will win ( my mate will win ) go like my tiktok for a bonus 🤣🤣🤣🖕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening all. Haven’t been on here in a while. So coffee in a cattle trailer? Okay. Lol. I know a mum and daughter who set one up and it’s a great little business but it’s not original now is it, which is fine but the pleb makes out he’s reinventing the wheel. He’s an ugly chap, literally nothing going for him. No personality, no likability, no charisma, no looks and extremely arrogant. What’s that place behind the cattle trailer? Looks dodge.

Not too late to enter the comp for the car folks!! 🤣🤣 Hard pass, thanks. It’ll end up in the scrap yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.