Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying - but the looks bashing is awful. The girl might of made a thick of herself with that absolute waste of a sperm, but Jesus were not all oil paintings , bashing her looks is actually quite sad , and probably half the reasoning behind the filler , surgery and botox. She’s a very good looking girl, can’t say she’s not.
It’s an opinion, it’s not a rave thread. She puts herself out there people can comment on it.

Reactions: 17
Just saying - but the looks bashing is awful. The girl might of made a thick of herself with that absolute waste of a sperm, but Jesus were not all oil paintings , bashing her looks is actually quite sad , and probably half the reasoning behind the filler , surgery and botox. She’s a very good looking girl, can’t say she’s not.
If your referring to my post about her boobs, I don’t agree with bashing someone’s looks but when you come on and preach to love yourself but your completely changing how you look is something I don’t agree with, it was said on here numerous times how gorgeous she was without all that tit and now she’s pumping her face with more

Reactions: 10
👏👏👏 yes to this

Reactions: 7
"We're picking the charity today in which we are picking for the fight"

The man already has CTE and he hasn't even been hit yet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's an idiot! In his latest stories he says he's going up against a former world champion? Is that why he's charging €25 a ticket 😂 No doubt its an exhibition fight with no knock outs but with the way he's going on, part of me thinks it'll be a set up for him to knock Ben out. Still no charity announced, despite the promise of announcing one at 7pm yesterday. Just ramblings asking for a contact in Our lady's 🙄 All the comments of 'fair f***a to you conor' fill me with rage 😂

Reactions: 5
No bashing just speaking how it is lol she’s looking like a plastic doll

Reactions: 5
Ellie is gorgeous and I’m not here for looks bashing either but she did previously preach about self love and then went and changed herself completely. She looks fine but I think it’s a reaction to being cheated on. It’s not smart and I think someone should’ve told her to wait and get over the break up before she did anything because I think she will regret it soon

Reactions: 10
I mean fair enough , but it’s like a fashion trend for the line of work she’s in. All instahuns get work done, in order to gain more work..:: If she likes it leave her be …. I mean saying “I’m not a fan” and “she looks like x , y & z” is completely different. An opinion and Criticism are different. I think she looks great anyway, and I’m sure she feels great herself - that’s all that matters aay!

Ellie is gorgeous and I’m not here for looks bashing either but she did previously preach about self love and then went and changed herself completely. She looks fine but I think it’s a reaction to being cheated on. It’s not smart and I think someone should’ve told her to wait and get over the break up before she did anything because I think she will regret it soon
Shes literally wanted her boobs done since she first started make up years ago…. I think charleen shook her fear into getting it done.

If your referring to my post about her boobs, I don’t agree with bashing someone’s looks but when you come on and preach to love yourself but your completely changing how you look is something I don’t agree with, it was said on here numerous times how gorgeous she was without all that tit and now she’s pumping her face with more
Ye I’ve seen those comments but I’ve also seen how many people are slagging her lines on her face saying she looks old , that she’s gone rotten etc…. And she’s recently got Botox to smoothen out those lines , coincidentally. Bigger boobs isn’t that big of a deal , and doesn’t change someone’s looks - peoples comments defiantly do though - she defo reads here I’d say

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He's on full ****** mode today in his stories....

Can barely string a sentence together going on like...eeehhh ye see ye later and I'd love to bark at an Australian man like the video,scarlet for the thick!!!

He's acting the hard man all week training and puffing when he's sweating hahahaha...

Can clearly see its nerves with his videos today been a day out from the fight😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
To be honest she looks much happier now than she ever did with turkey legs. She’s finding herself after years of being subtlety put down by the prick and fading into the background. Now she has to stand on her own two feet for once and yeah it’ll take a while (def some cringy outfits etc) but she seems to have a good circle of friends around her cheering her on. I hope she stays away from him.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.