Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleep lee morans story was a bleeping disgrace. What a selfish bleep. He’s absolutely brain dead. I hope every single one of them get Covid and I don’t care who that offends. It’s the only way that they will cop on.
I was actually fuming after seeing his story. Him who’s meant to to be a healthcare professionals giving the two fingers salute to his colleagues who have actually worked through lockdown. I never heard of him before today but he is one vile individual

Reactions: 6
Check out Caitlyn lendrum’s stories - she was asked a question about the Ellie situation- speaks about it quite wel I though

Reactions: 1
Check out Caitlyn lendrum’s stories - she was asked a question about the Ellie situation- speaks about it quite wel I though
Meh I mean this one Caitlyn went to Ibiza and also Greece? Its a bit rich her saying ppl are sensitive etc when she's part of the problem too.
Ellie decided to go abroad twice and then to this event, not many were saying much about her directly until she put out that heap of tit 'apology' video. She's brought the criticism onto herself, she didn't just make one mistake she's repeatedly said she doesn't give a tit what others think of her actions during this pandemic she's only pissed now because it's going to affect her income.

Reactions: 8
Made a lot of excuses throughout and Ellie is not the only one getting it they all are. Ellie probably feels like she is but that’s only because she flew home at the 11th hour to avoid restricting her movements and then this a week later.

Reactions: 5
Didn't think much of what she had to say. Anyone that brings Caroline Flack into things like this have zero point or argument. It's not even remotely the same thing.

Reactions: 19
Didn't think much of what she had to say. Anyone that brings Caroline Flack into things like this have zero point or argument. It's not even remotely the same thing.
Like they always say unfollow if we don’t like their content, while no ones forcing them to read are comments. I’m not sending Ellie or anyone else direct msgs of abuse

Reactions: 2
Like they always say unfollow if we don’t like their content, while no ones forcing them to read are comments. I’m not sending Ellie or anyone else direct msgs of abuse
Exactly! They seek this tit out. None of them read here, they get sent screenshots by friends 🙄

I would never leave comments or directly message anyone about anything even remotely negative. It's too easy for you to be labelled a troll. That's what forums like this are for.

Reactions: 4
Same, I find it pointless saying anything to. Them because they don't listen to criticism when their yes men tell to ignore the haters and block the comments hence why I like this site 😂
Can't change these ppl especially thick ppl like Ellie and Conor

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.