Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so im getting a little confused about what the slime ball has done to those poor women
what allegations have been made
has he ever been charged
if charged what was the outcome

many thanks if you reply im just trying to see properly what happened ive read some but just confused as some may have settled and dropped charges

Reactions: 3
so im getting a little confused about what the slime ball has done to those poor women
what allegations have been made
has he ever been charged
if charged what was the outcome

many thanks if you reply im just trying to see properly what happened ive read some but just confused as some may have settled and dropped charges
I haven’t heard anymore about this unfortunately. If what I’ve read about him is true, he seriously needs to be taken off the streets. Absolute predator.
I’m not sure if you’ve read this thread, but it’s worth it if you want to know more. It probably needs a trigger warning though as some of it makes for hard reading.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see conors story there .. dee getting glasses of champagne poured for her like heavily pregnant disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see conors story there .. dee getting glasses of champagne poured for her like heavily pregnant disgusting
Well according to Kim Floods thread he’s banging her over in Dubai during the family Easter Hols so Dees probably just toasting the fact she doesn’t have to have sex with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fair point il toast to that for dee too in that case 😂 good riddence to his dirty d**k 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to feel sorry for her. But not anymore. She is enabling his behavior. If it's true that his parents split because of Tony's cheating then at least she knew her worth. Respected herself enough to leave a man. See would financially be ok if she left Conor. But she WANTS to be with him, in spite of his well known cheating and drug using, never mind the alleged assaults he's gearing up to "fight"(pay off )

Reactions: 17
Well according to Kim Floods thread he’s banging her over in Dubai during the family Easter Hols so Dees probably just toasting the fact she doesn’t have to have sex with him.
Who is Kim Flood?

Just checked out Kim Flood's insta.Wow.Not even trying to hide the fact that she's a hooker.

Reactions: 10
Is Dee going to have the baby in Dubai or something? She literally looks like she’s due any day, I thought they would be back in Ireland.
Is Aoife not with her husband anymore? Just curious because she’s always travelling with Conor and Dee, her husband and his twin daughters are never to be seen.

Reactions: 1
Is Dee going to have the baby in Dubai or something? She literally looks like she’s due any day, I thought they would be back in Ireland.
Is Aoife not with her husband anymore? Just curious because she’s always travelling with Conor and Dee, her husband and his twin daughters are never to be seen.
The twins used to always be in the photos haven’t seen them since they took over Funderland a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 2
See that the scumbag hasnt made his donation to Poirer's charity foundation.

Before their last fight McTapper was everywhere saying he was donating half a million dollars to The Good Fight Foundation.

Now theres the trilogy fight 10 July and McNuggets talking all his usual Twitter trash only for Dustin to call him out for not coming through with his donation.

McChicken claiming that his team were awaiting confirmation of where the funds were going so that his money didnt go missing. Flat out accusing Dustin of stealing from charity to deflect from his own ahitty behaviour.

Dustin replied how they sent several emails to "his team" and had zero reply.

That's the kind of scum he is. Advertises himself as a "changed man" and doing all this good for charity and it's all toal BS. Still the fanboys try to defend him?? He is below scum. Karma needs to catch up with him

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dee looks like such a fool. Imagine being that woman. I don’t know how people that know her actually take her seriously or have any respect for her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dee looks like such a fool. Imagine being that woman. I don’t know how people that know her actually take her seriously or have any respect for her
What I don’t get is why they continue to try and put on this “couple goals” image. She’s just a doormat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Keep in mind that mcnuggets is alleged (on Crazy days and night site) to have put Dee in hospital needing facial reconstruction (on a cheekbone iirc)

Remember that abusers operate on many levels and often it really isnt as easy as just leaving. Even more so if he is in tow with all those gangsters.

He does not like losing face... hes now cancelling the fight with Dustin because hes been publically shamed for not making the donation. Hes an absolute clown, the scummiest clown anyone could imagine

I dont imagine he would take too kindly to Dee upping and leaving. Also he may have her so brainwashed and beaten down that she doesnt even want to leave. Hes a horrible oxygen thief

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Keep in mind that mcnuggets is alleged (on Crazy days and night site) to have put Dee in hospital needing facial reconstruction (on a cheekbone iirc)

Remember that abusers operate on many levels and often it really isnt as easy as just leaving. Even more so if he is in tow with all those gangsters.

He does not like losing face... hes now cancelling the fight with Dustin because hes been publically shamed for not making the donation. Hes an absolute clown, the scummiest clown anyone could imagine

I dont imagine he would take too kindly to Dee upping and leaving. Also he may have her so brainwashed and beaten down that she doesnt even want to leave. Hes a horrible oxygen thief
Reminds me of Tina Turner ... Her first Husband Ike

Reactions: 6
what is Crazy days and night site ??

is he trying to call the fight of,where is the best place for info on him pls

i would love to see him fall on his arse and it all fall away,one hopes x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.