Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to her whoever she is I hope she gets justice
This is rubbish.He paid her off millions already.She moved out of where she lived and bought a massive house outside Dublin.So this is a totally different case.

Reactions: 4
Boney McGregor (aka. Coinage Mcgregor) must have been caught with his hugo boss pants dwn just after last summer 2020... No insta posts , just stories. Most recent of a seabream dinner... For 1 🤔 but isn't it odd how Ma McGregor chucked his cheating ass but Dee has not. I do find it very weird that she has stayed. Someone commented saying she is like the Irish Colleen but McGregors behaviour, I hate to admit, is 1000 times worse than that prick Wayne's. It does make me question how deep she is with him. Is she there outta her own choice or not 🧐
Didn't she have a relative who joined Assets Modelling Agency? It is so bizarre for all the worldwide noteriety that comes with McGregor not 1 single post of her family or friends to support him. Or even at the kids christenin? They did a carnival and like a short video but all his family....
Does anyone have any scope from her or her family's side?
Does anyone believe he will even marry her or is the ring to make it look like he's "settling down"...
Who is Aoifes husban

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What Dee is going through is text book classic domestic violence and gas lighting. Her friends and family are not around (that's what he wants). People keep saying why doesnt she leave they have no idea. He most likely keeps her deliberately short of money as well but also she is most likely absolutely terrified of leaving him. Dee needs an intervention and to get away from him safely with the children. People only see the money but if you ever watch their interactions its truly sickening. It's like she is lower than an animal to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What Dee is going through is text book classic domestic violence and gas lighting. Her friends and family are not around (that's what he wants). People keep saying why doesnt she leave they have no idea. He most likely keeps her deliberately short of money as well but also she is most likely absolutely terrified of leaving him. Dee needs an intervention and to get away from him safely with the children. People only see the money but if you ever watch their interactions its truly sickening. It's like she is lower than an animal to him.
She’s definitely on a seriously expensive NDA

Reactions: 9
Dee’s family despise Conor after dealing with the carnage of his abuse and cheating for the past ten years towards her so you will never see them around. Dee also lost all of her friends over the years over Conor because they all got sick of telling her to leave him so slowly she’s become totally isolated. Dee’s sister Sarah is the model but you won’t see one reference to Conor on her page. I believe her family went to one fight in Vegas to support Dee and they were so disrespected by him and his family they have refused to go to any more since.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You would see two of Dees sisters a lot Cathy and Sarah. They are always around by the looks of things not sure about the rest of the family. I agree they do seem to spend the majority of their time with his family but we don’t really know beyond what’s posted publicly. Aoife seems to be fully employed with them to help with the childcare she does be on all the overseas trips with the children.

There was a photo of Conor sitting back with a woman on a yacht during the summer, the lady presumably Dee had a towel over her head as she gave head. Seems bizarre given that paps follow him everywhere on his holidays that he would do this out in public. Little respect for his partner. All photos have seemingly gone!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

He gets away with far too much. It was lovely to see him laid out last weekend in a bloody and bruised mess.

Reactions: 14
I think Dee hangs onto the fact they have the “perfect fairytale story”.. he was broke she helped him through thick or thin he became a multimillionaire... in her head she deserves it all & more. The ring to me as a massive “I’m sorry” as he knew the rape allegation stories would be coming out it’s almost like “look I do love you enough to buy a ring” after 10 years and a bank FULL off coin? What was the hold up? Hadn’t she proved she was everything and more?. It’s clear this relationship is nothing but abuse.. Conor got everything he wanted by fighting and being aggressive therefore takes it into every single avenue of his life. I dont feel sorry for Dee the man isn’t a cheater he’s a complete and utter animal who needs serious help.. but hey ho let’s pop out another baby.

Reactions: 27
I think Dee hangs onto the fact they have the “perfect fairytale story”.. he was broke she helped him through thick or thin he became a multimillionaire... in her head she deserves it all & more. The ring to me as a massive “I’m sorry” as he knew the rape allegation stories would be coming out it’s almost like “look I do love you enough to buy a ring” after 10 years and a bank FULL off coin? What was the hold up? Hadn’t she proved she was everything and more?. It’s clear this relationship is nothing but abuse.. Conor got everything he wanted by fighting and being aggressive therefore takes it into every single avenue of his life. I dont feel sorry for Dee the man isn’t a cheater he’s a complete and utter animal who needs serious help.. but hey ho let’s pop out another baby.
Thats exactly what I thought about the engagement, why now after all these years x

Reactions: 8
Thats exactly what I thought about the engagement, why now after all these years x
I fully admit I watch too much American crime drama, but is it a thing here that your spouse can’t be forced to testify against you? I wondered was there stuff she would know that he’d never want her to be able to say. Then again, that’s my conspiracy theory brain running riot & they are not exactly quick to be tying the knot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I fully admit I watch too much American crime drama, but is it a thing here that your spouse can’t be forced to testify against you? I wondered was there stuff she would know that he’d never want her to be able to say. Then again, that’s my conspiracy theory brain running riot & they are not exactly quick to be tying the knot 🤷🏻‍♀️
You are completely right a spouse can never testify against their husband or wife. A marriage also makes a person look dependable and settled ( even if it's a big sham and a lie). Its very good PR for him to get married. I will always see Dee as a victim. People think victims have to be whiter than white but it's not true. If you think she has had to endure his mood swings definitely violence and aggression for years. That will have done a number on her.

Also men often pick women like Dee and Coleen either to be their long term girlfriends, wives and mothers of their children. It's like very predictable. Drug dealers and gangsta's are the same. It would be funny if it wasnt so tragic. They want a 'decent' woman but they are anything but.

Reactions: 18
Okay sorry for quality, I saw her in the mall
Edited to duck !!!!!!

Her face - please stop with tanners

Im living in Dubai - whoever is saying about the illegals drink on the boat needs to stop reading google & will have to travel after Covid.
Say What????

The Irish love sportspeople who reach the top of their game. Remember Italia 90? They would be invited on every chat show going. Correct me if I am wrong, but I cannot recall him on any?? He really repulses me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.