Conor and Brittany

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else follow these two?? They have a couple of YouTube channels between them and insta pages! I find their lifestyle superrrrr interesting.

Omg yes have just discovered them and I’m addicted!!!!
I’m so happy someone else watches them 😂 I like them for the most part but there’s definitely a few things I completely disagree with. The whole triad situation is really odd... I reckon a lot more going on behind the scenes.
Also, the recent video they did about baby talk was a bit silly. No wonder the baby never seems to smile - he has no stimulation whatsoever

Did you watch the minimalist house tour - they literally have nothing!!! Poor baby has a wooden bowl and spoon for toys. Nothing nice and noisy or colourful to stimulate him and esp if they only speak to him - I mean “them” lol in normal tone of voice etc. I think ur right there’s a lot more goin on behind the scenes - wait til conors new woman moves in. I feel a bit sorry for him at the mo!

Did you watch the minimalist house tour - they literally have nothing!!! Poor baby has a wooden bowl and spoon for toys. Nothing nice and noisy or colourful to stimulate him and esp if they only speak to him - I mean “them” lol in normal tone of voice etc. I think ur right there’s a lot more goin on behind the scenes - wait til conors new woman moves in. I feel a bit sorry for him at the mo!
Yes! Their house looked really nice too - shame it’s so bare! I find the sleeping arrangements a bit weird too. If Conor clearly isn’t in a relationship with bridgett, why are they all sleeping in the same bed... also, the sleep schedule they have. Imagine having to check a calendar to see when you could have some time with your partner 😬
Conors new parter kinda just came out of nowhere! She looks so young too. If they move her in as well I’m done 😂😂 it’s the baby I feel sorry for; this kind of relationship is just not sustainable!! It’s gonna end at some point and poor illya will be the one stuck in the middle!
Ooh did you watch the birth video on their website? I can’t believe she was using sex toys whilst in labour 😂😂

Ohh I haven’t seen her yet I must be behind on some videos! It’s such a strange way to live and I agree with u I don’t see how it can last! Yes that birth video was something else! That couldn’t have been further from my mind when I was in labour but whatever floats her boat!!

Reactions: 1