Connor Swift (Elle Darby’s boyfriend)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Ellie and Connor. Never seen anything wrong with them! Lovely couple, so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love Ellie and Connor. Never seen anything wrong with them! Lovely couple, so relatable.
Really? Dont know many people who call everyone Angel's.
Not a huge fan, use to like them before she starting messing around with her face and looking a lot older than her years. Telling her viewers if they dont like something on there face get surgery. When most her viewers are young!

I really didn’t like Connor’s insta stories the other day- someone had asked if he and Elle would do a joint channel and he just responded saying ‘pretty much already is a joint channel’ and screenshot her YouTube channel circling the videos he’s in. I felt like he just made it seem so clear he was sponging off her and just too lazy to do anything for himself. I really hope it doesn’t become a joint channel because I like Elle and I like her videos with Katie a lot. Can’t stand to watch when con features constantly. (I know there hasn’t been much choice over the past few months).

I really didn’t like Connor’s insta stories the other day- someone had asked if he and Elle would do a joint channel and he just responded saying ‘pretty much already is a joint channel’ and screenshot her YouTube channel circling the videos he’s in. I felt like he just made it seem so clear he was sponging off her and just too lazy to do anything for himself. I really hope it doesn’t become a joint channel because I like Elle and I like her videos with Katie a lot. Can’t stand to watch when con features constantly. (I know there hasn’t been much choice over the past few months).
100% agree, also find it insulting that Elle’s literally built her channel alone and stemming from that her Angelle business etc and he just gets to jump in and reap the benefits and money from all of her work? Really bugs me. And no offence Con but literally no one wants to see u on the channel babe

Reactions: 1