Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the overwhelm wall? Has she taken the story down? I didn’t see that?? What an odd thing to do?!

What was the overwhelm wall? Has she taken the story down? I didn’t see that?? What an odd thing to do?!
She put it up yesterday but it was a quick boomerang type thing. Frankly it was shocking because it just confirmed how self centred and lazy she really is. The saddest page was Macie because it was again all about Connie and just a record of what she sees as a 2 year old girls faults. Connie needs to realise that children are a map of their parents so if her daughter is struggling with food or doesn’t sleep, then that is down to her as the mother and something she hasn’t got right yet.

Reactions: 2
Obviously I can only comment on what Connie uploads but I don’t think Macie is even that bad of an eater, especially not for a 2 year old? From the videos she uploads, she acts exactly like how most 2 year olds do!

Reactions: 4
Ok so I’m going to sound like a right grandma now but what’s the deal about these cycling shorts? Personally I don’t think they look great with a short dress but the only appeal I can think of is that they avoid chafing

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’m going to sound like a right grandma now but what’s the deal about these cycling shorts? Personally I don’t think they look great with a short dress but the only appeal I can think of is that they avoid chafing
They look awful. I wear them under dresses to save chub rub but I wouldn’t make it a part of my visible outfit

I wear them under my dresses because I’m tall but I’m not a fan of them as an outfit choice and I’m yet to see anyone who looks decent in them over the age of 25!

It is because she doesn't dress appropriately for her body. Wants to wear dresses that are way to short for her and she is trying to make it a new fashion trend. Oh Connie, please learn to dress appropriately for goodness sake. Every dress she wears is either way too short or way too tight across the bust. Just accept your size Connie rather than sprouting forth 'inspiring' quotes about it.

“Mums petite size 10” but she can’t lose weight guys because of her DNA
Lol I clocked this. The other irony is her nan appears to be the same as her mum so is Connie saying she’s adopted or is the DNA test a crock of crap? I’m not surprised she’s having issues because the posts and stories about what she eats shows she isn’t the best healthy eater and she has no consistent exercise. I’m not perfect but even I can see what the issue is!

Have I really just watched her tell me that her 2 year old picked out a selection of clothes? Are we that desperate for cash / free stuff that we pimp our children out to this extent? I’m honestly speechless. It’s complete bullshit just to make an ad.

is Macie not in nursery anymore? It hasn’t bee mentioned in a while? Perhaps Macie doesn’t need nursery as she’s busy carving out her career in styling.

• Haha
Of course Macie picked out those clothes and remembered what she’d chosen....
Also see she’s trying to up engagement with some Caroline Flack posts again....give it a rest love you met her once

Brads up to his old tricks doing something in memory of CF just as Love Island is due to air.
Purely for engagement.

Was he even in the channel 4 doc?

Reactions: 6
Brads up to his old tricks doing something in memory of CF just as Love Island is due to air.
Purely for engagement.

Was he even in the channel 4 doc?
One of the many hangers on that Caroline’s mum made clear she didn’t like during that documentary. I wish they’d all let Caroline rest in peace. Poor woman never had a moments peace during the last 10 years of her life and now these vultures trot out her name when it suits them to boost themselves. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Have I really just watched her tell me that her 2 year old picked out a selection of clothes? Are we that desperate for cash / free stuff that we pimp our children out to this extent? I’m honestly speechless. It’s complete bullshit just to make an ad.

is Macie not in nursery anymore? It hasn’t bee mentioned in a while? Perhaps Macie doesn’t need nursery as she’s busy carving out her career in styling.
Hmm wonder if she reads here - just confirmed macie isn’t at nursery any more!

Reactions: 3
Hmm wonder if she reads here - just confirmed macie isn’t at nursery any more!
She 100% reads here. Already passing the inconsistency to Macie....she was in nursery 5 mins before it became “too stressful” for Connie! What about Macie and her development?! Oh, and her periods due which means she is going to sit on her arse for another 10 days again. How is this inspiring for other women?

How is it less stressful for her that Macie isn’t at nursery? It would give her an extra few days a week to sit on her arse wouldn’t it? Her periods due again - let me guess no exercise now for 2 weeks and then she’ll be starting her journey again 🙄

So Connie is stressed by Macie going to preschool so instead she gets to sit at home with the tv on while Connie plays on her phone...how amazing for her 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.