Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread!

Quick recap

- Connie only washes her clothes once a fortnight then they spend the next 13 days laying on the floor getting covered in dust
- Claims she’s a full time Mum and works two jobs but has time to laze around watching Netflix and has two child free days a week
- frequent Covid rule breaker
- Never does anything with Macie except shoving the camera in her face, moaning that she’s being a toddler and dragging her round the supermarket every day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t actually think I have enough clothes to only do a wash every 2 weeks and then leave said clean clothes on the floor for another 2 weeks. I’d have to go around naked to achieve that!

Reactions: 4
I’m a stay at home mum so I know how demanding it can be and I understand the narrative that Connie is using to gain engagement. But FFS, can she please stop going on about how hard it is to be a mum? It’s a choice at the end of the day. I don’t need someone posting quotes about it to understand that I work hard. It’s just life. She’s like a broken record. Newsflash Con, you’re not the first person in the world to raise a child. We don’t all demand some kind of medal.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t believe in bad luck apparently. That’s easy if you’ve been blessed with money and an easy life for 28 years 👍

• Angry
Oh wow - so because she got under 600 ‘likes’ on her post of her and Macie, she has put it on her stories to beg for likes saying she hates it when she doesn’t get the engagement she wants on her post because of Instagram algorithms! Connie, perhaps everyone saw it but some people it didn’t apply to - lots of your followers aren’t mums and can’t relate to that post. Begging for likes much? Not even a paid Ad so it’s all vain.

She doesn’t believe in bad luck apparently. That’s easy if you’ve been blessed with money and an easy life for 28 years 👍
Let’s take severe illness such as brain cancer... according to Connie, it’s not bad luck, it’s bad choices! duck me, I’m done with this idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Big Bad Wolf was coming after Macie, more like Uncle Bradley who tagged himself in Black Park at the same time Connie was out on her walk. Or is it a coincidence? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Big Bad Wolf was coming after Macie, more like Uncle Bradley who tagged himself in Black Park at the same time Connie was out on her walk. Or is it a coincidence? 🤔🤔
Poor Con hadn’t seen Bradley since Sunday lunch with the fam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Christ another lazy day blamed on having a period? Seriously does she get 1 every 2 weeks or something? It really pisses me off when women use something as mundane as their period for an excuse for being bone idle. Ffs Connie it’s not like you’ve just started getting them so I don’t need to know every single time you’re on! Most of us carry on regardless because it’s not a terminal bleeping illness

Oh Christ another lazy day blamed on having a period? Seriously does she get 1 every 2 weeks or something? It really pisses me off when women use something as mundane as their period for an excuse for being bone idle. Ffs Connie it’s not like you’ve just started getting them so I don’t need to know every single time you’re on! Most of us carry on regardless because it’s not a terminal bleeping illness
She was hinting at endometriosis the other day since she basically got told on her own podcast her self diagnosed pcos wasn't a thing. Angered me so much as someone with endo. Working full time and not being a moany witch I even clean my own house and wash my own clothes, food shop and even cook. How do I cope i will neve understand haha

Reactions: 5
She was hinting at endometriosis the other day since she basically got told on her own podcast her self diagnosed pcos wasn't a thing. Angered me so much as someone with endo. Working full time and not being a moany witch I even clean my own house and wash my own clothes, food shop and even cook. How do I cope i will neve understand haha
No no March is endo awareness month so she is jumping in the bandwagon. Don't let it worry you as Connie is a snake oil salesperson. She has no idea about anything. Her feed tonight is one big sales pitch for so many random brands

Her, and rhitrition are the worst. Complaining about their children, claiming they haven’t had help when I know full well rhitrition had help at least 3 days a week. I work down her road and a lady walked past almost every day pushing that baby in the pram, yet she claimed she had no help for the last 10 months. I hope that babysitter saw her and leaves as quickly as possible. The lack of respect these influencers have is hilarious. Their sense of self importance is embarrassing and their understanding of normal life is next to none!
Connie love, look after that child you chose to have and just get on with adulting like the rest of us!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ah of course I should have been wise to this! So now she’s going to self diagnose endometriosis. Seriously she’s giving imogenation a run for her money!!

Reactions: 1
Wondered how long it would take Connie to jump on the Caroline Flack documentary....surprised she wasn’t asked to take part with them being such close friends....oh no wait

She looks so bored and uninterested in that latest podcast recording she’s shared, her poor guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen this? Connie will have to up her game on declaring ads

MOD EDIT: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.