Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be taking the piss today. Cleaning your home whilst doing work bits and childcare is EVERYDAY LIFE for most people but yet Connie thinks it’s more than she can do on the first day of period!!! She is actually beyond a joke, it’s absolutely pathetic that she thinks normal life needs to be paused because she is having her period. It’s NORMAL! Proper pissing me off with it.
It will be a “taking things slow today” in the morning thoughts tomorrow poor thing did a weeks work today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact her crying talking about the climb for Caroline was followed by an Ad just goes to show what kind of person she is.

No Connie, Mental Health isn’t a problem at the minute, it’s a problem all the time but as a so called “life coach” I’d expect you to know how to talk about it a bit better.

Reactions: 4
Boob and bloat free dress? They are just tents!
Followed by an assertion of size. Those size 14s were clearly too small and too tight in the chest area. Why can’t she just be honest? Who on earth would go to a life coach who lies about their dress size?!

Reactions: 1
Her story about doing too much has really irked me. If she thought she overdid it, I’d like to see how she would deal with the things I did yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does she go on and on about her period like it’s an illness? Yes we all feel like crap but you just have to get on with life don’t you? The majority of us don’t have the luxury of the life she has. Also if I was River Island I would just start sending her a size 16 and then at least they might get some decent advertising from her. That pink dress no way fitter her across the chest.
I can’t even discuss her talking about CF. She literally met her once in Bradley’s back yard. It does not gives her the right to make out they were friends.

All of those dresses look horrific! They either don’t fit properly across her bust or are basically a tent.. Why River Island keep sending her items is beyond me.
and as for doing too much by cleaning and a few emails while it’s the time of the month.. she’s mad. I do more on a rest day! Or I do that and more on top of a 8-6pm (on a good day) job… now of course it’s not a competition but she seems so lazy!

“used to be an MUA”?!?! She should STICK to that, it’s what made her successful. Seriously how uppity does that sound?

Reactions: 2
“used to be an MUA”?!?! She should STICK to that, it’s what made her successful. Seriously how uppity does that sound?
I don’t get why she’s acting like it was so long ago. It was only just before Covid that she was going to be working in a salon.

All of those dresses look horrific! They either don’t fit properly across her bust or are basically a tent.. Why River Island keep sending her items is beyond me.
and as for doing too much by cleaning and a few emails while it’s the time of the month.. she’s mad. I do more on a rest day! Or I do that and more on top of a 8-6pm (on a good day) job… now of course it’s not a competition but she seems so lazy!
I also don’t believe for a second they’re a 14…

If Connie is a size 14 I am the Queen
Eek that’s a bad angle! She has big boobs so needs to avoid these types of dresses as they will make her look bigger. She’s a gorgeous girl so rather than trying to be a ‘midsize blogger’ she should just own her actual size.

Eek that’s a bad angle! She has big boobs so needs to avoid these types of dresses as they will make her look bigger. She’s a gorgeous girl so rather than trying to be a ‘midsize blogger’ she should just own her actual size.
100% I think Connie is quite pretty and if she accepted her size and used it to her advantage she would do really well.

100% I think Connie is quite pretty and if she accepted her size and used it to her advantage she would do really well.
Totally agree. The girl needs to accept she is a 16 and wearing massive tents just makes her bigger. There’s nothing wrong with wearing a loose dress to feel comfortable but wearing a loose dress for the size label is unhealthy

Totally agree! I dislike her 😂 BUT I think she has a very pretty face and gorgeous hair, lovely smooth skin and good (gifted) teeth. If only she knew how to dress instead of just wearing all the free tit she’s sent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.