Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pregnant and I know where I won’t be getting my pram from then 🙂

Reactions: 4
Is she not mates with Vogue and pushing a different tan? Thought surely she would be loyal to “Bare by Vogue”.

Lols at the new post about beauty being brave to be different when the whole week has been spent touring fake tan, Invisalign and make up 🤡

Now she can lay in bed and not even get up with Macie to watch TV how ideal 🙄
I actually felt a bit sad for Macie then. Her mother can’t even be bothered to sit and watch TV with her or better still switch the TV off and play with her. Macie is still very young and is learning every minute of the day- I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to be teaching her and sharing that experience as much as you can.

Reactions: 2
I actually felt a bit sad for Macie then. Her mother can’t even be bothered to sit and watch TV with her or better still switch the TV off and play with her. Macie is still very young and is learning every minute of the day- I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to be teaching her and sharing that experience as much as you can.
duck me that’s a new level of laziness today....I feel sad that she can’t even be bothered to get out of bed and sit/play with her...she posted those stories after 9am, I don’t know many parents with a child under 2 who would still be in bed at that time....wonder if she’s able to change the channel for her from the bed as well?!

Nothing wrong with a bit of TV for kids but duck me how much of a lazy slug have you got to be to not even sit in the same room as your child. Why does she put all this on insta? Does nothing but make her look incompetent and lazy

Reactions: 5
So lazy.... I wonder do they get down on the floor and do a jigsaw puzzle with her. V unlikely! Least sit in the bloody same room if you are stuck on your phone.

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t think she plays with Macie much. She just lets Macie play with her toys and make a mess then moans about it on insta... great.

new thread needs to be started. have we got a thread title idea?

@Lechat this is pure genius 😂
love it! I’ll start a new thread now!

New thread here folks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.