Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this had to be done. This woman is mentioned so many times on other threads I thought she deserved one if her own.

Couple of dentists (loaded) with two million pound homes (main home and a holiday home) but life is still so hard for her. Loves a bit of colour so make sure you have your sunglasses on before checking her account out!

Discuss!

Reactions: 6
Yep - had a whole ‘woe is me’ piece last year when she missed out on buying another mansion. Tone deaf in understanding that she has so much more than most people could ever dream of.

Reactions: 5
Yep - had a whole ‘woe is me’ piece last year when she missed out on buying another mansion. Tone deaf in understanding that she has so much more than most people could ever dream of.
I’m amazed at the extent of the Reno on their holiday home! It must be costing a bloody fortune. I didn’t realise both her and the hubby are dentists. Gonna tell my kids to do the same if that’s what you can afford 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah finally! I see a lot of accounts put on tattle that are really just women trying to get by and perhaps earn a little money from Instagram because every penny helps. Not this one! Oh no. Our Katie who is absolutely loaded and loves to shove it all down our faces with the tears for losing out on another million pound house and the constant stream of renovation stories on her “other” home. I think she is one of the worst people on Instagram and the whole “sweet and lovely” persona does not work with me. She has an agenda, plays the game (the whole tears, again, because she’s stuck at home with her 4 kids instead of poncing off to London every week and leaving them? Try living in a 2 bed flat with no garden you absolute turd) and I finally unfollowed this week. She is just awful

Reactions: 10
Ah finally! I see a lot of accounts put on tattle that are really just women trying to get by and perhaps earn a little money from Instagram because every penny helps. Not this one! Oh no. Our Katie who is absolutely loaded and loves to shove it all down our faces with the tears for losing out on another million pound house and the constant stream of renovation stories on her “other” home. I think she is one of the worst people on Instagram and the whole “sweet and lovely” persona does not work with me. She has an agenda, plays the game (the whole tears, again, because she’s stuck at home with her 4 kids instead of poncing off to London every week and leaving them? Try living in a 2 bed flat with no garden you absolute turd) and I finally unfollowed this week. She is just awful
Spot on! She had no idea how bloody lucky she is. Moron x

Reactions: 3
And moaning (FML) about having a full size table tennis table in her massively vast hallway! That table was about the size of my kitchen. Could she get any more unrelatable and spoilt? Also noticed that she never puts AD on any of her boring stories about zooming with architects/interior designers/garden designers/whatever other free product she can get her hands on. It must be an AD, why else would she subject people to this utter tripe?

Reactions: 1
The greed has got too much for me and I unfollowed last week too. No one is saying to be pretend to be poor when you are not but she is tone deaf at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Seriously, travelling to London from Leeds to choose a kitchen ( seriously expensive kitchen company ) for a holiday home in Devon 🤦🏽‍♀️ , then on to pick hand made tiles... this woman can not read the room .
I dread to think how much this Smurf House is going to cost as a holiday rental , the staircase they have installed alone must be the price of a small house in some parts of the country.
This would all be very nice if she hadn’t whined and been ‘poor me , this is so difficult, no one bought my million pound house so I could buy another one ‘ during lockdown, but it just comes across as so out of touch

Reactions: 9
Completely with you. The level of wealth is massive and just shows the money these instamums are bringing in.

Her moaning, whining when no one bought her house was so distasteful. Acting like she was bloody homeless.

• Heart
How they are going to manage that holiday home when they are seven hours away is beyond me . We have stayed in several over the years , one even had a garden lifted straight from Chelsea .... it was filthy, so many fancy extras meant cleaning companies could not get round everything in the allotted time . Wasps nests , mouldy cushions , and one house had worn underwear left in bathroom drawers . It’s an incredibly expensive renovation for something that will need regular upkeep / maintenance etc due to the sheer volume of different people staying there .
let’s hope they are prepared to pay for a good management company that includes maintenance of the garden 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh, I've been missing out - I didn't know about this account but when I've clicked to see what the crack is, half the people I follow also follow her! Wild.

I think her taste in interiors is awful, her current house looks dreadful. She strikes me as someone who is deeply unhappy and resentful of her children (apart from her daughter perhaps) and husband - even though it seems he's earning all the money to pay for this as she doesn't seem to much in the way of dentistry.

I think it is disgusting that they are constantly being gifted meals from expensive restaurants when there are so many going without at the moment.

She seems to have lost all interest in the current house, which they will have spent squillions on, it looks messy, tired and unloved and has moved onto the next thing.

All those stories from London, pure and total in your face materialism.

More free food taken today by the millionaires!

Could she not take some pics to promote the business and then donate the hamper to a food bank or local charity? Wouldn’t that be more keeping with #bekind? Or does that only apply if the event of someone not blowing smoke up your arse on your feed?

Absolutely - that hamper stuffed full of food that she was about to start tucking into - if that was me there would come a point where I would do a give away or something , totally entitled and lacking in awareness of her privileged position

all her posts are tone deaf indulgent or #ad #gifted and for a (no need to practice anymore because I’m rolling in insta money)dentist her daily sugar intake is extraordinary high, there are numerous boxes of donuts delivered from local businesses she is helping out, ALL the comments are from other hone Reno accounts desperate for a piece of the action. She’s in a pod with INPO which I think says it all!

House on market? Cue lots of stories where she’s ‘giddy as a giddy aunt’ whilst unwrapping the latest box of sweets/cakes/wine/face cream. At least the panting-running stories have stopped, I suppose there’s not much in the way of freebies there, home Reno is much more lucrative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.