Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious she's saying something is missing for her on Instagram.....maybe people don't like your unless AD on AD on AD while you swan around in two massive, ugly cliche houses

Reactions: 5
Wow watch that over inflated ego Katie, I’m not sure your two houses are big enough for it.

Reactions: 3
On the beg for collagen supplements now. She honestly never stops does she?

• Angry
On the beg for collagen supplements now. She honestly never stops does she?
She’s incessant!!!! Maybe she had to put her hand in her pocket and spend her earth nuggets in Ibiza so on the beg constantly now! That house ain’t going to heat itself. She’s just awful!

Surely the discount code for the lamps should be included in the post, not on a story which will disappear and a comment which will likely get buried in the gushing adoration of the masses.

Reactions: 1
Matalan sending her stuff for her kids. That gifting could have been much better placed. I appreciate everyone will be feeling the pinch in different ways but she should have gifted that tit out elsewhere. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
There’s a comment on her latest post about being gifted free school uniforms.
It’s good to see that people are challenging this ridiculous, inequitable system that influencers are part of.
no doubt it’ll be deleted soon though

Reactions: 9
There’s a comment on her latest post about being gifted free school uniforms.
It’s good to see that people are challenging this ridiculous, inequitable system that influencers are part of.
no doubt it’ll be deleted soon though
Just had a look. I don’t think the comment is overly rude either -they’ve used the word ‘uncomfortable’ which sums up well how the situation makes me feel too!

Reactions: 8
Just had a look. I don’t think the comment is overly rude either -they’ve used the word ‘uncomfortable’ which sums up well how the situation makes me feel too!
I can't see the post now

Reactions: 1
Looks like another freebie weekend was had in Another Place in the Lake District. I suppose she has to recoup the earth nuggets from those she spent in Ibiza a whole fortnight ago.

Reactions: 4
‘Just what was needed’
She’s a joke.
Spent most of the summer in Devon, then a week in Ibiza. A few free dinners thrown in too.

Utterly tone deaf.

Reactions: 12
More moaning from Katie this am. Those two million pound houses must be such a weight around her neck.

She’s got the hump about the Ibiza trip because the hotel wouldn’t pander to her demands and threats as a influencer.

She is insufferable.

Reckons she has it hard lately - I think she means that she didn’t have a pile of freebies waiting for her when they got back from Ibiza.

She is the epitome of a spoilt madam who believes way too much of her own hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about any of their other restaurants/franchises, but the one in the Leeds screams trash with cash. I thought it was very average when I went.

Reactions: 2
Good jolly…. Katie is exhausted eating all that free food and quaffing free booze.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.