Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, yes she does, cos they are a family and that's the most important thing!
I mean, it would be a complete pain, but if you don’t book joined rooms or a family suite, then you’re taking that chance! It’s so wrong to act like the hotel is at fault here. Or to expect other people to inconvenience themselves to pack up all their stuff and move, and the hotel have to needlessly service two rooms.

And feeling sad! SAD?????

Reactions: 6
I mean, it would be a complete pain, but if you don’t book joined rooms or a family suite, then you’re taking that chance! It’s so wrong to act like the hotel is at fault here. Or to expect other people to inconvenience themselves to pack up all their stuff and move, and the hotel have to needlessly service two rooms.

And feeling sad! SAD?????
The family rooms will (in all likelihood) have been given to......other families. What that rant means is prioritise MY FAMILY. But in any event, Katie has no idea who is in those rooms. For GDPR reasons (applicable across the EU), the hotel is hardly going to say oh we gave those rooms to a group of individual pensioners - there they are over there. Sozzleberries. So Katie has no idea who is in those rooms and what their individual needs are - let's hope we're not being discriminatory here on the grounds of age or disability, Katie. Tut. Tut. John Lewis will not like that.

What is Kermit the dentist doing whilst wealthy, able bodied, privileged white woman Miss Piggy is sad fishing about this all over Instagram?! Rather than an air wrap for a birthday present, how about some advice to stop your wife making an absolute weapon of herself publically!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going to ibiza next year, and wanted to be sure had a family room, so I booked it 3 months ago to be sure! If you book last minute you are going to get the rooms that are left not ones that everyone else wants and have already booked!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how much of a discount she is trying to get from the hotel for spoiling her holiday?

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s 100% trying to get a refund. The arrogance of her that everyone is waiting with baited breath on her review.
Does she not realise there is a whole website dedicated to hotel reviews?! Idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Didn’t enjoy her holiday because she gets ill? It happens every time they go away? Bullshit………didn’t enjoy the holiday because she didn’t get a discount or freebie. Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Um, bathroom renovation, I've seen the before, and during, is that weird wallpaper and purple woodwork the end result 😳😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Um, bathroom renovation, I've seen the before, and during, is that weird wallpaper and purple woodwork the end result 😳😱
It looks hideous, and somehow rushed despite taking months…. First thing you spot after the transition to ‘after’ is how badly painted the window is.

Reactions: 4
It looks absolutely terrible. Total freebie and a great example of how greedy Katie will do take anything even if it looks absolutely crap.

about to go into a huge recession, I doubt the big discounts on high end kitchens will come rolling in on a ‘relatable mum’ account.

so she’s having to have next wallpaper in her bathroom!

I liked her old house, it's the reason I followed her account in the first place like thousands of other people. If this first room reveal is setting the standard of how the new house will be decorated and styled she's going to be leaching followers. It looks awful!

I doubt it’ll be a permanent thing. She’s probably done it for the money and then in the future she will change it again.

Reactions: 10
The price of heating the smug house too will rocket. Although given that Katie is charging £6k for the privilege to stay there, I’m sure that will cover some of it.

Reactions: 3
The price of heating the smug house too will rocket. Although given that Katie is charging £6k for the privilege to stay there, I’m sure that will cover some of it.
Has anyone actually booked and paid full price for that place yet?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.