Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They own the practice - him and Katie. There was a third owner but she resigned November last year.
Sure- but she doesn’t work in it and he’s never there. Must have very willing associates to look after all his patients when he’s away for huge chunks of each month!

Reactions: 3
Katie is having to tag the hotel as she’s not got the rooms she wanted. God forbid she would try and let the hotel resolve it without her needing to complain all over the internet. The sense of entitlement is off the scale from her.

I’ve been to that hotel. The rooms are on the small side. Assume she’s on the beg for a free upgrade as usual.

Wonder if she reveals a free swimming costume too, as she was begging for one of them too!

Grabby Katie.

Reactions: 14
So she’s spoken to the hotel and they’re going to sort it tomorrow. But she still has to go onto insta and slag them off, knowing they will be tagged and see her large following in the hope she gets even more preferential treatment.

Greedy grabby cow. She’s so privileged and lucky yet she’s constantly trying to get more for free. It’s disgusting. Tacky. Classless.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember Verucca Salt in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie stamping their feet, singing "Don't care how, I want it NOW!"?

It just sprang to mind, although I can't imagine why... 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Love the way she manages to squeeze in that it’s her birthday. Also did you notice that Mizz Knits drove them to the airport #unpaidservant #freemizzknits Do you think they keep her in a cupboard under the stairs?!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that she didn't get the rooms she wanted. But there are 2 adults in this scenario so easily fixed. Would of been a major inconvenience if it was a single parent.

Reactions: 6
I get that she didn't get the rooms she wanted. But there are 2 adults in this scenario so easily fixed. Would of been a major inconvenience if it was a single parent.
And they booked last minute in the peak of the peak season

Reactions: 8
Bit petty of me but I’m glad they can’t move them! 🫣
Life isn’t fair, it will be good for her to have one crumb of hardship on her lovely holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And you only sleep in your rooms. They will still have a family holiday. Go & enjoybirthday Katie & get on with it.

Reactions: 5
Her request wasn't ignored, she just booked last minute and was probably put in two of a handful of rooms still available... What a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 11
She should have booked a villa somewhere if she wanted to ensure they would all be together!

Reactions: 10
Wow the entitlement is strong, all the hotels fault. Katie you booked last minute, you could’ve opted to stay at your million pound holiday home instead. Playing the tiniest violin in the world for you right now.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ. I have three kids and we had a similar situation with being in two rooms until we were put in a family room. It was not a big deal and our children were a lot younger. In fact, it was quite handy as one room was very close to the pool. Can’t imagine wasting even 5 seconds of a holiday posting about this on social media. And feeling “sad”?! Get a grip and save your sorrow for the literally millions of people who who will have to chose between heating and eating this year. Read the room. I bet the nurses at the practice bleeping hate this pair - probably generously handing them a 2p per hour cost of living increase before swanning off abroad and then moaning about the room allocations.

And a story of what looks like an exhausted Mizzle knits person driving them to to the airport - for free! - is not a good look either. I wonder if they offered to contribute any money for fuel given that she is clearly not in the same socio economic bracket and they can clearly afford a taxi?! why would you even bother your friend to do this? You know she has her own family to look after with its own specific issues and challenges so anyone with any decency would politely decline any offer to drive them and pay for the taxi they can well afford. Just a gross, grabby person

Mizzle knits is like some sort of slave to them

Katie is such a spoilt madam. Totally used to getting her own way and clearly has thoughts way above her station about herself.

Tui is a huge group, doesn’t need to blow smoke up the arse of some grabby idiot who looks and acts like a toddler

Reactions: 9
Genuine question - when she says ‘the hotel is shortsighted for not prioritising families’ - why?? Am I just selfish because I don’t have kids so I don’t get it? Surely the hotel shouldn’t have to prioritise any guests (apart from when there’s a situation where people are paying for different levels of room/service/etc). And of course there will always be genuine and important reasons why people need certain rooms such as disabilities.

I feel like what she really means here is ‘the hotel should prioritise ME because I am more important than everyone).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. No idea why families would be prioritised above other paying guests unless there are circumstances involving additional needs or additional payment has been made.

It’s so obvious that Katie has become accustomed to getting everything she demands in her fake, materialist, influencer world. It’s great to see a company not biting and treating her like any other customer.

That hotel has a large adult only pool and bar area - it caters for all guests

She’ll be pissed off too re the pool. It’s pretty cramped at the family pool and getting a sun bed is a challenge.

Pray for Katie.

• Haha
Any ‘request’ made to a hotel on a booking, is just that, a request. Unless you pay a supplement or it’s explicitly included in the price then they are not bound to fulfil your request. She needs a reality check.

“Families” = code word for ME!

I agree. No idea why families would be prioritised above other paying guests unless there are circumstances involving additional needs or additional payment has been made.

It’s so obvious that Katie has become accustomed to getting everything she demands in her fake, materialist, influencer world. It’s great to see a company not biting and treating her like any other customer.

That hotel has a large adult only pool and bar area - it caters for all guests

She’ll be pissed off too re the pool. It’s pretty cramped at the family pool and getting a sun bed is a challenge.

Pray for Katie.
Mizzle Knits will be flown out to sleep across 6 sun beds lengthwise each night to make sure they get ones. She will go home a day early to pick them up from the airport 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Genuine question - when she says ‘the hotel is shortsighted for not prioritising families’ - why?? Am I just selfish because I don’t have kids so I don’t get it? Surely the hotel shouldn’t have to prioritise any guests (apart from when there’s a situation where people are paying for different levels of room/service/etc). And of course there will always be genuine and important reasons why people need certain rooms such as disabilities.

I feel like what she really means here is ‘the hotel should prioritise ME because I am more important than everyone).
Exactly! I can understand her disappointment, but if the hotel can’t oblige, it’s cos there aren’t any empty rooms near her! Does she expect them to ask somebody to pack up all their things and move?!

Reactions: 8
Exactly! I can understand her disappointment, but if the hotel can’t oblige, it’s cos there aren’t any empty rooms near her! Does she expect them to ask somebody to pack up all their things and move?!
Yes, yes she does, cos they are a family and that's the most important thing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.