Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if they did drain and refill the hot tub between guests. Few hours to empty, few more to refill, few more reheat and to rebalance the chemicals. Within the turnaround for new guests? Seems unlikely.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’d be surprised if they did drain and refill the hot tub between guests. Few hours to empty, few more to refill, few more reheat and to rebalance the chemicals. Within the turnaround for new guests? Seems unlikely.
Who would do that? I’m assuming they have an agency /cleaner doing the changeover - I live by the sea in a tourist spot and I’ve never come across this. Rentals round here don’t have tubs - just too much hassle!

I looked it up. They have to empty and refill between guests for H&S compliance. At least it should be clean then, although I’m not sure how appealing it would be knowing someone else’s naked husband was splashing around in it before me 🤢

Reactions: 1
Hot tubs = sex ponds. The reality of a hot tub, and what happened in it before you got in, is one of those things we have to block out of our minds.

Reactions: 5
This ‘review’ has put me off ever wanting to go in a rental house hot tub ever again 🤢 Plus this is totally shady, as if Victoria wasn’t there on some sort of gifted or discounted stay that hasn’t been declared

Just seen a post from ladyofthemanor77 saying she was there at the weekend. I presume it was on her Stories but I don’t watch them. I barely look at her LOTM77 posts. I’ve stopped following Comedowntothewoods and never followed the Smurf house so went for a look. I don’t like the style but by god it must’ve cost so much for that renovation. I mean an eye watering amount
But is she ever going to actually rent it out?

Reactions: 1
Katie used to be quite nice when she first started her account, she's turned into an absolute monster!
She's vile. I wonder what her drip of her husband thinks about it all now?
I unfollowed her years ago, I remember one of her first ads which was 'method' cleaning products & it just seems to have gone wild from there.

Shes absolutely bleeping awful.

Reactions: 9
I own and run holiday lets and I really wouldn’t be posting that review unless that’s the type of guest she
I looked it up. They have to empty and refill between guests for H&S compliance. At least it should be clean then, although I’m not sure how appealing it would be knowing someone else’s naked husband was splashing around in it before me 🤢
yep we have a Glamping site with hot tubs, all have to be emptied after every guest and we clean and treat our hot tubs every single day to comply with HSE guidelines on commercial use.

Reactions: 3
Just seen a post from ladyofthemanor77 saying she was there at the weekend. I presume it was on her Stories but I don’t watch them. I barely look at her LOTM77 posts. I’ve stopped following Comedowntothewoods and never followed the Smurf house so went for a look. I don’t like the style but by god it must’ve cost so much for that renovation. I mean an eye watering amount
But is she ever going to actually rent it out?
She was there the other week with some other imstahuns for the Matalan event

More freebies from qvc, I wonder why they keep sending them to her when she never shares them before they are shown on TV. They were a tsv at the weekend and so posting it now is absolutely pointless.
A lot of other instagrammers I follow (taming twins, suzy pelta etc) always do a proper legit giveaway if they are given stuff. Apart from the trip to her holiday home, she seems to keep everything she's given.

Reactions: 2
Gifted an expensive clock from Bramwell Brown, lusted after one of their clocks for ages & she gets it for free........ Scunnered

• Angry
Gifted an expensive clock from Bramwell Brown, lusted after one of their clocks for ages & she gets it for free........ Scunnered
And she only said on the weekend, I think, that she isn't into all the beachy, seaside vibe, but will take a free clock and some towels (I think it was towels she was spruiking on the weekend) everything feels so false about this lady now.

Reactions: 4
Without looking I bet 50p the links to amazon, am I right?
I don't know, I didn't click on it, I was just dry heaving at her drippy husbands sparrow leg arms and him singing (a bit too seriously I might add..) Along to the rolling stones..

He's a total beige cardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously Katie… you’re hard up for content when you have to let a child draw all over your face in the pub. Have some respect woman!!!

Seriously Katie… you’re hard up for content when you have to let a child draw all over your face in the pub. Have some respect woman!!!
But she has to tag the location they are so she can get free food next time as it is likely the local to 'Smurfhouse '

Also very strange that they have been in the house for the majority of the summer holidays, so far. Is it not a business, wouldn't you rent out during this peak time to get top dollar rent, very strange. Not all is as it seems.... also she is begging for a local photographer on Sunday to be available on Tuesday, in Devon in the middle of August....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.