Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1440496

“Oi, plebs: your clicks and views pay for my lifestyle but I’m not going to talk about it because you’re all so mean.”

Also, duck off posting a fridge stuffed with food and drink worth several hundred pounds. You can have it and just not flaunt it.

Showing off her fridge full of food is so distasteful. Absolutely no concept that for many families putting food on the table is a struggle. Yet greedy Katie, who regularly takes free food, is showing off her expensive Waitrose shop. (A company that she’s taken free food from before).

So Katie, if you continue to brag in this way, don’t be surprised if people ask you questions based on money. Because you are bloody well flaunting the fact that you have loads of it.

Reactions: 11
Of all the anonymous questions, she keeps reiterating the weight reference. She’s definitely sowing the seeds for her clothes try on and will obviously affiliate link every single morsel of fabric she puts on her back. Get a life Katie!!

Reactions: 6
She never learns from these Q&As. She did one before when she posted about what people didn’t like about social media, obviously fishing for an opportunity to discuss her “troll hell” (people pointing out she sounded spoilt when she slagged off the swimming pool company), but the responses were basically people saying they don’t like reels, filters and unclearly disclosed ads - basically her whole feed. (Teeny tiny ad disclosure Katie, we see you 👀)

Now she’s got another one asking legitimate questions about where the money comes from. When you flaunt your two houses, one being expensively made over by architects doing a full presentation of the lavishness on your page, the other full of slides, dramatic hallways and expensive lighting, people are going to wonder how they can get some of the earth nuggets too.

“not something I have the capacity for” oh, please.

She never learns from these Q&As. She did one before when she posted about what people didn’t like about social media, obviously fishing for an opportunity to discuss her “troll hell” (people pointing out she sounded spoilt when she slagged off the swimming pool company), but the responses were basically people saying they don’t like reels, filters and unclearly disclosed ads - basically her whole feed. (Teeny tiny ad disclosure Katie, we see you 👀)

Now she’s got another one asking legitimate questions about where the money comes from. When you flaunt your two houses, one being expensively made over by architects doing a full presentation of the lavishness on your page, the other full of slides, dramatic hallways and expensive lighting, people are going to wonder how they can get some of the earth nuggets too.

“not something I have the capacity for” oh, please.
She wants all of the benefits of making money from Instagram with none of the downsides.

And oh lord you’ve reminded me how much I loathe her ‘earth nuggets’ expresssion:sick:

Reactions: 5
I asked if she’s pays her slave Mizz Knits on anonymous questions - don’t think I’ll get an answer 😜

• Haha
Nah I dislike Katie a lot but she isn’t crude and disgusting like Victoria is. I wouldn’t have shared that ever. Makes it seem very downmarket, not the vibe she’s going for at all.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure. She’s another “influencer”. I last looked on her account a few years ago and she was singing songs about her fanny, I think… and possibly pushing a baby out of it 🙄 I recall she always looked sweaty and unwashed.
‘Singing songs about her fanny’ literally sums up Victoria’s entire Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who’d want to pay £6000 a week for the Smurf house now….. completely devalued your property with that review. Victoria is vulgar.

Reactions: 4
No chance she has paid 6k. I am sure they would of come to an arrangement on that for publicity. She might be regretting that now after those stories!!

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she offering discounted rates during June & July?? Or maybe it was just June. Still really expensive even with 25% off

Wasn't she offering discounted rates during June & July?? Or maybe it was just June. Still really expensive even with 25% off
And she is there this week, first week of the school holidays, absolute peak time, obviously not really running it as a business

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.