Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think it’s fair to be commenting on someone’s personal appearance, however I smell a rat with these ‘weight questions’ she’s supposedly been asked/trolled over, whatever she would call it. Katie has recently started body positivity posts and planning a joint try on sesh with another influencer. Seems coincidental and handy for lots of sympathy/positive interest (free stuff) to start rolling in from her followers and brands?!

Reactions: 9
Mizz the slave getting an hour off to chill in the full price pool. I’m sure her jobs will still be waiting for her afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That house will be ruined :(
Yep. Turning the stairs around ☹ The staircase is beautiful it doesn't need moving. And why on earth would they need an extension on the side. It's bloody massive already!

• Wow
‘Your budget doesn’t go as far as it used to’ - yeah no tit! My heart bleeds for her 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Your budget doesn’t go as far as it used to’ - yeah no tit! My heart bleeds for her 💕
Yeah, given this is one of two properties, and she’ll be greedily grabbing every freebie passing….she’s got a bloody nerve.

Reactions: 5
How can such a huge house need an extension 😱😱

And ripping out that beautiful staircase and the hall.... It is such a shame! She is just going to turn that house into the same big standard middle class IG house as everyone else 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s so bloody spoilt. She’s really gone all the way in justifying her greed in her own head, and has zero self reflection.

She now says that ‘nothing is free’ and that she has to ‘work’ when she’s given something for free.
Well that usually consists of lining up the free food / house / beauty stuff and filming it saying ‘thanks for these amazing products Elemis’. Hardly bloody work is it!
Apparently she doesn’t take loads of free stuff! FML! She has a freebie most days. Most of the smug house was a freebie Katie - you didn’t even pay for your carpets and you moaned tan out kit getting enough free bananas the other week.

She’s clearly in a total echo chamber, believing her own hype.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her until she got the smurf house. Isn’t there loads of controversy about people buying second homes and pricing locals out of areas? Imagine struggling to find somewhere to live where you grew up snd some influencer from leeds is building a holiday let with a slide! 🤦‍♀️ just a massive kick in the teeth!
Has she ever addressed this? I came off Insta ages ago.

Ps I know the area she’s in is historically expensive so she’s not the sole reason for people being unable to buy there, but surely it all contributes to the problem?!

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand her. Never seen anyone so out of touch in my life. Greedy greedy cow.

Does she ever give back? In any way? Apart from her fake giveaways where her pals win.

The way she speaks is so condescending and insincere too. Very dislikable woman.

I used to really like her until she got the smurf house. Isn’t there loads of controversy about people buying second homes and pricing locals out of areas? Imagine struggling to find somewhere to live where you grew up snd some influencer from leeds is building a holiday let with a slide! 🤦‍♀️ just a massive kick in the teeth!
Has she ever addressed this? I came off Insta ages ago.

Ps I know the area she’s in is historically expensive so she’s not the sole reason for people being unable to buy there, but surely it all contributes to the problem?!
I didn’t ever see her address it, but what was interesting that Dr Alex George copped loads of flak for buying a couple of buy to holiday let properties in Pembroke but she got off scot free.

Reactions: 1
49C3BFE8-D72B-4ABE-949A-936F8277B634.jpeg

“Oi, plebs: your clicks and views pay for my lifestyle but I’m not going to talk about it because you’re all so mean.”

Also, duck off posting a fridge stuffed with food and drink worth several hundred pounds. You can have it and just not flaunt it.

I don’t see these questions as being negative. People are asking factual questions. Don’t say ask me anything and then refuse to answer. What that means is: I earn a lot more being an influencer than a dentist and I obviously don’t want to say that. So pls stop being “negative” and ask me where I got my horrid dress from so I can affiliate link. Cheers everyone!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.