Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think waste disposal units were environmentally friendly? Happy to be corrected, why does she keep tagging the company? She’s after a new one isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
It’s her nauseatingly twee & passive aggressive way of saying ‘money’.
FML

She means money. The stuff she makes by selling stuff to (predominately) women who are easy prey to her con artist skills? Or the stuff she saves when she regularly takes free food from companies?

either way it’s not a good look greedy Katie

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think waste disposal units were environmentally friendly? Happy to be corrected, why does she keep tagging the company? She’s after a new one isn’t she?
It’s much better to put food scraps onto a compost heap or into a worm farm. One day people will look back and ask why we used electricity and a precious resource like water to flush food down the drain.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the cracks are beginning to show. Literally.
She can't have that much money that the new house isn't causing her major concern

Reactions: 2
Looks like the cracks are beginning to show. Literally.
She can't have that much money that the new house isn't causing her major concern
I refuse to believe she didn't know about all the cracks well before she bought the house. There's no way she didn't have a full survey on a massive money pit house like that. She's just posting it for insta-drama 🙄

Reactions: 8
Question I'd like to ask about the pool: did the company roll over and give you the discount you wanted?

Reactions: 4
I thought I noticed before on a reel but it has now been confirmed that she does not wear any form of sock with her trainers and I just CANT DEAL WITH IT 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
So hard beg for free plants yesterday, to the degree of even showing the website of the company she wants her freebies from. You go girl!

also stop banging on about the ceiling cracks and the small kitchen. You knew the state of the house, you’ve probably got slows of freebies lined up and this is a second house you own
Check your privileges Katie.

Reactions: 6
She's been 'tasked' with getting this house ready to sell- is this another house she owns do we think?

Reactions: 3
Brace yourself.

We are about to hear Katie’s thoughts on social media and I suspect trolls will feature heavily 🙄. Because social media is the only profession/occupation/industry that doesn’t welcome any customer feedback or require any self reflection.

Reactions: 7
Brace yourself.

We are about to hear Katie’s thoughts on social media and I suspect trolls will feature heavily 🙄. Because social media is the only profession/occupation/industry that doesn’t welcome any customer feedback or require any self reflection.
this will be fun! Lots of navel gazing, plus some twaddle about how amazing her followers are.
So amazing she wouldn’t share the £300 discount on that pool.

Reactions: 5
According to her Story, women who look like her and Interior Curve are ‘real women’… women who don’t are presumably cyborgs.

Honestly, I thought we got over this ‘real women have curves’ narrative back in 2018?! Although with the way she writes and the things she writes about she’s clearly stuck in 2018… not a 2022 topic or trend to be seen from this one.

Reactions: 3
Oh not this again. What the duck is a real woman??!

One who pays for her own things and doesn’t beg companies to send her free tit even though she can more than afford it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beyond annoyed that as someone that has an Instant Pot pressure cooker and now their air fryer too that she has been advertising their products on Insta. Expected better of them to be fair but should have guessed when she was on the beg when they first moved in and said she needed something to cook with because of the low/tiny/old fashioned/etc kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.