Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her second trip to "decompress" after a summer in Devon and an Ibiza holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a twit.
It was obvious it was a freebie. She couldn’t post about it though because the hotel probably embargoed it because of the Queen.
Poor greedy Katie, exhausted by her multiple holidays, free gifts, free food and her new million pound house. Of course she needed to decompress.
Can’t wait for all this bandwagon to be over for these grabby Huns. It’s coming soon - we are practically in a recession and this gravy train will dry up.
then what will she do to decompress?!

Reactions: 10
All the saps leaving gushing comments ….. only coz they want a freebie from Another Place too. When will these brands wake up and realize that giving freebies away to millionaires totally devalues their products/ hotels and makes the target audience NOT spend our money with them!!!!

Reactions: 9
All she does is complain about that house, so frustrating that she doesn't seem to appreciate anything she has.

Reactions: 8
All she does is complain about that house, so frustrating that she doesn't seem to appreciate anything she has.
I don’t think the heavy duty freebies to renovate the house are coming in quickly enough. A few Neom candles aren’t going to cut it. They forked out for the architect and had it all over stories etc - LOOK NEPTUNE! LOOK! But it doesn’t seem to have resulted in anyone lobbing even a handmade kitchen in their direction either. They had to pay for the Ibiza holiday. Things are getting tough for people and they don’t want to see conspicuous consumption via non stop freebies on Instagram. Given what is going on with building costs, the costs of borrowing and the cost of living, it probably wasn’t the smartest time to chose to move; particularly given there is presumably a fair bit of pressure to make sure that blue house is paying its way too

Reactions: 13
She’s on another freebie trip. This time to Bournemouth with Farrow and Ball.

She’ll be moaning by the weekend of how tired and overwhelmed she is.

Reactions: 3
Any takers for the skiing holiday? Commoners pay and Katie and her sidekick hoover up the freebies. She’s obviously got over her exhaustion of endless summer holidays pretty quick

Reactions: 5
Shall we set up a go fund me and someone can take one for the team? We have to get a Tattler there 😂😂

• Haha
Look like she’s about to go on another trip. Her trying on session in John Lewis revealed she was ‘going somewhere hot’.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Last night I had a dream (nightmare?!) that Katie was my dentist and pulled all my teeth out because she charged per tooth and needed to fund the renovation herself. She spent the whole time talking about tiles. Think I need to log off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So the Smurf is available for half term. That’s peak time so shows it’s not that attractive. Doesn’t say had a cancellation although maybe they’d kept it to go themselves and now off to Morocco instead? Either wise bad business sense to not have a booking at half term.

£3,495 for the half term break. She's totally lost touch with reality hasn't she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her pal Interior Curve has just posted on her stories she is going to Marrakesh tomorrow so assume they are going together rather than with their families.
Does Interior Curve have a thread on here? She should. She used to be lovely and has turned into a massive Insta Hun with no time for her followers who got her where she is today in the first place. She goes on a million holidays a year and never with her husband

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a big influencer PR trip, another Leeds interior designer/influencer (Amy Wilson Interiors, used to be ‘this style rocks’ or something v similar and was on that interior design competition prog) is off there too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.