Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Karen I mean Katie sulking? So she didn’t get the £300 back, or a holiday to Disney, can’t stay in her own holiday home & had to give away a break there too. Times are tough for poor Katie Karen she’s buying yellow stickers food from Waitrose!

Reactions: 3
The house doesn’t seem to have any bookings so why can’t they stay in it?! Maybe Mizzle Knits is there for a week doing a deep clean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed after today. She really needs to read the room.
I wonder if she’s lost many followers after that?

I couldn’t give a crap if she buys yellow sticker ordinarily, a lot of wealthy people don’t spend big on food. However, it’s the combination of that story with the grabby swimming pool stories that is breathtakingly lacking in self awareness. Although even she appears to have spotted it, or more likely had her arse handed to her in her DM’s, so she took it down.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s lost many followers after that?

I couldn’t give a crap if she buys yellow sticker ordinarily, a lot of wealthy people don’t spend big on food. However, it’s the combination of that story with the grabby swimming pool stories that is breathtakingly lacking in self awareness. Although even she appears to have spotted it, or more likely had her arse handed to her in her DM’s, so she took it down.
Maybe Waitrose asked her to - not exactly a great advert for their brand

I actually can't believe the swimming pool thing! Throwing her toys out of the pram because it was reduced by £300 after she bought it?! Using her platform to moan in the hope she'll get the £300 back? She has seriously gone down in my estimation. Spoilt and entitled. Her gushy voice is also getting on my nerves. Unfollowing!

Reactions: 8
The Waitrose story where she's mentioned yellow ticketed items for the party is still there for me? She is truly awful. She has absolutely no appreciation for what she has at all. The more she gets the more she wants. The greed and entitlement at this point are off the scale. Her attitude absolutely sucks. Read the room Katie, there's normal everyday people with well paid jobs falling into fuel poverty every day.

There’s something really gross about a rich white woman hoovering up yellow stickers from Waitrose and bragging about it on her Instagram when she already has a partnership with John Lewis.
Yep this is shocking behaviour. Telling us just how much she can afford to spend on pools, bragging about everything else, the endless list of freebies, thinking it’s normal to charge what she does for the holiday home and then buying all the yellow stickered stuff?

duck off. I wouldn’t absolutely dislike her if she used some of her wealth or freebies (don’t care which, you have both) to help others. But no she’s a greedy, grabby entitled cow.

Donate what you don’t need! Instead of whinging that you haven’t automatically been given MORE free tit. You literally don’t need it.

Reactions: 8
A normal reaction would be to say hey guys great news since I bought my sheep dip pool it has been reduced by £300. Here’s the link!

But no, boo boo, those awful meanies trying to run a profitable business have reduced the price of the pool since I bought it, and (don’t they know who I am??) have quite rudely suggested that I give them something in return for getting money off that I wasn’t entitled to when I bought it. How dare they? By the way, here’s Waitrose reducing the price of their food - go fill your boots guys, I hear they love a price match.

I’d pay good money to see her followers asking for a price match on their chicken skewers at the checkout because they have seen them in a yellow sticker pile 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Katie isn’t a greedy cow; she’s just a John Lewis shopper.

John Lewis must LOVE that association.

She’s referred to herself today as an overgrown toddler that’s exactly how I’d describe her based on the reels she does 🙄
Funnily enough, that’s how I described her on a post on tattle in June 2021.

Wonder if she reads here…

• Haha
Has she done the prize draw yet? Or is she still trying to work out how to fix who will win?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough, that’s how I described her on a post on tattle in June 2021.

Wonder if she reads here…
She absolutely does, on this morning about the trolls taking a toll on her last week. Maybe if she took a step back and looked at how she's coming across in a time when people struggle to afford the absolute basics, and she's incredibly blessed with all she has, she wouldn't be criticised 🤷

Reactions: 9
Trolls my a*se! Didn’t have enough time for IG as too busy eating her free food and cakes and deciding which one of her £1m plus homes to spend time in. Not forgetting which gifted holiday she’ll go on next! Life for Katie is big merry-go-round of freebieness… bless her … how does she cope?

She absolutely does, on this morning about the trolls taking a toll on her last week. Maybe if she took a step back and looked at how she's coming across in a time when people struggle to afford the absolute basics, and she's incredibly blessed with all she has, she wouldn't be criticised 🤷
The ‘trolls’ 😑. This truly has just become a catch-all term for anyone who doesn’t arselick, hasn’t it? I won’t disagree that there are accounts deliberately set up to inflame and upset but the vast majority of ‘trolling’ described these days is just a difference of opinion within a normal spectrum, or someone pointing out an (obvious) hole in logic or presented ‘fact’, eg NOT TROLLING.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s always the same. When anyone criticises them in any way they just delete delete delete or bleat on about trolls. They have become so conditioned to being in their echo chamber that they are all completely out of touch.

No one made her take to the airwaves to share the great injustice of paying full price for her pool and then the further injustice of the evil company not offering to refund her. Check your privilege Katie.

The irony is lost on Katie that for the £300 she could have saved on the pool is what she charges for approx 7 hours of a stay in the smug house.
Out of touch and totally swept up in the Insta hype that surrounds these idiots.
All she had to do was share the link with her followers and say that the pool is reduced since she bought it. Therefore she is hoping that some people get a bit of a discount.

greedy Katie would never do anything that does not benefit her directly though.

Reactions: 11
Do many people comment/dm her with criticism anyway or has she chosen to read here and get annoyed about it?

You cannot post the tit she’s been saying recently all over Instagram and not expect people to have an opinion. If you only want people kissing your arse and telling you you’re fabulous then act like a decent human being.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.