Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories reflect many of the reasons why she has a thread here. Begging for carpet cleaners and free candles, not taking responsibility for her own actions and moaning constantly despite her very privileged comfortable life.

Reactions: 13
The latest story about her house being 10 degrees despite the heating being on for hours....
She's dropped a right bollock buying that & she has zero content from it as a consequence.
Even before she moved out of the last house she was just posting regurgitated pics from over the years, the pink bath, the rose & grey sofas, the dog on the sofa, ad infinitum..

She's got nothing to show & hasn't ever really had much of a personality to complement her posts either.

So with no content & no crack....maybe time to go back to the dentists Kate.

Your times up.

Reactions: 12
I expect they’ll give places on the cheap to their Inst’huns just to say it was a full house….. Slave Mizz might get an upgrade to top bunk that weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she meant to be doing some sort of clothing haul with Interior Curve? Or have I missed that?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why Katie is drawing upon the services of an interior designer? Isn’t her whole account and Insta fame based on her supposed amazing interior skills and eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she meant to be doing some sort of clothing haul with Interior Curve? Or have I missed that?
I think Interior Curve just did that on her own in the end. Fake friends... Can't have the other one stealing the limelight!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been to an event before with her there and she came with that ginger haired women Amy Wilson Interiors is it? Both are stuck up and rude with Amy being the worst.
Would love a thread on Amy Wilson too! I followed after seeing her on Interior Design Masters because I live in Leeds, and have stuck around because she’s so ridiculous it’s entertaining. Doesn’t shut up about her two episodes of fame - constantly posting throwbacks of that bloody swing.

The worst was when she went to Coachella with her kids (I think one of them is 10ish?) then complained non-stop whilst there because her poor children were overwhelmed by the crowds and she wasn’t getting into the VIP parties. Somehow she was shocked that it wasn’t as good as it looks on influencers’ Instagram pages…

• Haha
Would love a thread on Amy Wilson too! I followed after seeing her on Interior Design Masters because I live in Leeds, and have stuck around because she’s so ridiculous it’s entertaining. Doesn’t shut up about her two episodes of fame - constantly posting throwbacks of that bloody swing.

The worst was when she went to Coachella with her kids (I think one of them is 10ish?) then complained non-stop whilst there because her poor children were overwhelmed by the crowds and she wasn’t getting into the VIP parties. Somehow she was shocked that it wasn’t as good as it looks on influencers’ Instagram pages…
ha ha yeah i follow her too!!! she was raging about the corporate sections they weren't invite to

ha ha yeah i follow her too!!! she was raging about the corporate sections they weren't invite to

Reactions: 1
She's off the scale loaded. She has that amazing house between Bradford and Leeds, a huge pile in Sandsend, another property in Whitby that she's doing up and then the villa abroad that they go to every summer. She comes across as a nice enough person and quite left in her political views but sometimes lacks awareness of her privilege when she starts the woe is me/anxiety posts.

Reactions: 3
They are definitely comfortable but I wouldn’t say off the scale loaded. They own a section of that stone pile, it is divided into two or three generous (if awkwardly laid out) family houses. Her section has a beautiful garden though. The sandsend house is a part ownership thing, she bought it in partnership with several other families. The Whitby house likely has a BTL mortgage on it and is a long term investment and they’ve had that holiday villa for years, probably bought it for a song. So yes, they have more assets than the average Brit, especially in the current climate, but they aren’t quite what they seem.

She is a nauseating pain in the arse though. Lots of LOOOOK AT MEEEEE outfits and smug ‘my man from Yorkshire’ stuff.

So there is great irony in her post today. I appreciated life can be tit sometimes but there are levels of shitness…. She’s posting a pic from a recent massively expensive holiday to the Maldives, she’s told us during the week how incredibly thrilling it was to be invited to movie premier and stay free overnight in the hotel, January had outings to the infamous HN in Leeds for gratis food and had her house tidied and cleaned by a new helper whilst her original slave is busy planning a simply wonderful weekend Skiiing and vino tasting. Check your privilege Katie and wake up to what’s happening in the real world!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Absolutely ridiculous. Hinting that something has happened but not willing to share. So keep fully quiet then Katie!
I have no doubt that she has her own problems, we all do. Most of us though are also struggling with illness, marriage issues, financial issues but not being gifted free holidays, food, hotel stays and all sorts of other stuff.

As she won't share the issues she is alluding to, I can only go on the evidence presented. Therefore, it is plainly clear that the vast majority of Katie's problems are self-inflicted. Namely, over-spending and lack of business planning re the holiday let and buying that current house on the mistaken assumption that its renovation would be fully or materially funded by others. That's not happened. These are entirely self-inflicted, reasonably foreseeable, issues and therefore my bothered bucket is empty

As she won't share the issues she is alluding to, I can only go on the evidence presented. Therefore, it is plainly clear that the vast majority of Katie's problems are self-inflicted. Namely, over-spending and lack of business planning re the holiday let and buying that current house on the mistaken assumption that its renovation would be fully or materially funded by others. That's not happened. These are entirely self-inflicted, reasonably foreseeable, issues and therefore my bothered bucket is empty
All of this and more. Also, 80% of her issues could probably be solved if she went back to the job she trained many years for instead of stealing a living flogging tit on the internet.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.