Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t want to tidy up or get her family to tidy up after themselves, that’s up to her, but they could afford a regular housekeeper to help them stay on top of things, surely? I mean obviously I understand that it’s more lucrative to get insta freebies from Orjen, who I assume is the House Elf version of Mizzle, the knitting slave, but still…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. I’ve been on courses that highlight how bleeping weird people on the internet can be so probably a bit more cynical than most people but - DO NOT BE NAIVE. You show your kids, you have loads of followers, we know your address, now you’re showing her knickers. There’s some really fucked up people online why would you make it easy for them?

Also that house is a tip considering she doesn’t do anything all day. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 4
For someone who theoretically smart she’s as thick as mince …. Or just so desperate for £££ that she’d stoop so low - sad really

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find this thread. I’ve been to an event before with her there and she came with that ginger haired women Amy Wilson Interiors is it? Both are stuck up and rude with Amy being the worst. Live not far from her and she’s part of the North Leeds Clique of women who all spend their time trying to out do one another whilst pretending to be the best of friends when in actual fact it’s all about the ‘network’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find this thread. I’ve been to an event before with her there and she came with that ginger haired women Amy Wilson Interiors is it? Both are stuck up and rude with Amy being the worst. Live not far from her and she’s part of the North Leeds Clique of women who all spend their time trying to out do one another whilst pretending to be the best of friends when in actual fact it’s all about the ‘network’.
They’ve got the same management so that doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 1
Oh insider info! Who else is in this click? I think I only follow one from leeds but no idea where in leeds they live.

Oh insider info! Who else is in this click? I think I only follow one from leeds but no idea where in leeds they live.
There is a small time ‘insta hun’ in the name of Wear it like Ruth- small time like under 20k following but she networks the tit out of herself. Tried to get in with Come down to the woods and her circles as she was building a new house even went as far as tagging a new posh business selling home goods that had just opened in Leeds at the time to blag PR discounts and freebies. All about the network!

Interior Curve is part of the same clique. Used to be lovely until she moved to her big house and appeared on Interior Design Masters. Now comes across as loud, obnoxious and rude.

So many botoxed faces and Range Rovers in Roundhay where they all live. The school run is a vicious one-up-manship show.

Reactions: 3
Would love a thread on her!
Its sad the way shes gone, she used to be so nice, Ive had a couple of dealings with her and she was lovely. I think I'd be scared to speak to her now. :(

Katie bleeping Woods can still duck off to the bin though. She'd eat herself if she was chocolate.

Also I know of the person who bought CDTW’s last house. Apparently they’re unravelling a lot of shoddy workmanship, and they also left a a load of dog tit behind 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also I know of the person who bought CDTW’s last house. Apparently they’re unravelling a lot of shoddy workmanship, and they also left a a load of dog tit behind 🤮
That's gross(the dog tit) but not surprising sadly. Neither is the shoddy workmanship. All for show with her.

Reactions: 3
Why is she always on the beg??? Seriously any normal person goes online and looks at carpet cleaner reviews. She’s a total skinflint

Reactions: 2
But she won't name the brand as she doesn't do that. Um has she forgotten about naming the pool company that dared to lower the price after she'd bought it and quite rightly wouldn't pay her back 🤷‍♀️

If I was NEOM I would be fuming about being tagged in this. Yes - accidents happen but HTF has cat food been trodden in to the carpet?! And that tit arse attempt at clearing up?! It’s disgusting. It stinks. Clean it up properly and open the bloody window. It’s a health hazard and needs properly cleaned ASAP. Go and buy or rent your own carpet cleaner and get it sorted. You want to remove the odour via cleaning up the mess. Not cover up the stink with a candle. I actually think she’s depressed. The work on the house is clearly going to have to be materially self funded and they can’t afford it. So they are stuck in that tumbledown, freezing cold, house whilst all her competitors - sorry “friends” - are showing off all their free spon con

Reactions: 8
Why blame the dog for eating the cat food? She's the one who was stupid enough to leave it where he could obviously reach it. She winds me up no end.

Why is she even filming as she walks through to ‘discover’ the mess? Either she already saw it, then went back and pretended to find it on camera, or she walked through the front door and thought ‘oh nice one I can smell cat food I’ll start filming as this will be great content’ (it isn’t). Or option three is she just constantly films every single thing in her life. None of those options are great are they!? And you can never blame a dog for doing this if the cat food is left in reach!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.