Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, there was only one title suggestion & that was me 😳
So about that ghost..
Carry on tattling...

Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread
Glad we are keeping this going because her tone deafness needs to be continued to be discussed

Reactions: 5
Thank you for doing the new post. Did we skim right over the fact that she's going to turn the whole coach house into a studio for her and muzzy to make reels. Because it's proper hard work don't you know.

• Haha
Wait until Ghostie gets pissed off when you start knocking lumps out of the house and filling it with maximalist gifted tat.
👻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if now she can't do the Reno she wants she is going to move ... setting up that the kids aren't settled because it's haunted??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Works with Waitrose but latest story about pizza sauce isn’t an AD despite ALL the Waitrose products being used a lines up perfectly so you can see WAITROSE!! 😡😡

Reactions: 3
I find her picking fault in the house really uncomfortable. It was a lady's home for a very long time and set up to meet her needs, those needs are not Katie's needs and that's fine. But no need to mock them. Can she really not imagine why someone would have lowered work tops or a dishwasher they don't have to bend all the way down for? Or living alone in an isolated house have cctv?

Reactions: 17
Wonder what she’s ‘not ready to talk about’ regarding their ghost?!? 🙈🙄
Not ready to talk about how she's making it all up to try and keep up interest in her account 😉

I find her picking fault in the house really uncomfortable. It was a lady's home for a very long time and set up to meet her needs, those needs are not Katie's needs and that's fine. But no need to mock them. Can she really not imagine why someone would have lowered work tops or a dishwasher they don't have to bend all the way down for? Or living alone in an isolated house have cctv?
All the comments about how creepy the house is are so disrespectful, that was somebody's home and Katie loved it until she got her hands on it - now she just wants to nitpick and insult every aspect of it so her followers don't get upset when she tears it down and starts again. It's nice to see quite a few pointing out the reasons for all those design choices in the comments!

Reactions: 11
It's so disrespectful. Obviously this house is dated, and was adapted to meet the needs of a vulnerable person. I'd guess the CCTV in the bedroom was so family could keep an eye on their well-being.

If I were a relative of the previous owner I would be really upset by her insensitive posts

It's annoyed me all the more due to her keeping banging on about how accessible she'd made the smurf house. But it's a complete revelation to her in the comments that this might be a similar scenario

Reactions: 10
Accessibility only suits her when it's shiny new showers with gifted tiles and a downstairs bedroom filled with #ad furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trying to flog the ski trip tonight…. Even the Huns aren’t splashing the cash for it!

Reactions: 2
How can you bring a group if there are only a “few” places left available? Why would a group of friends want to go on a holiday with a bunch of randoms and Mizzle Knits and Katie? I bet Mizzle Knits has to carry Katie’s skis to the lift each day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so disrespectful. Obviously this house is dated, and was adapted to meet the needs of a vulnerable person. I'd guess the CCTV in the bedroom was so family could keep an eye on their well-being.

If I were a relative of the previous owner I would be really upset by her insensitive posts

Yes she needs to drop the mocking and nastiness - the lady who lived there was Dame Fanny Waterman. An amazing woman who started the Leeds Piano competition , was a world renowned pianist and teacher who wrote many piano teaching method books and lived to be 100 years old. She did more in her lifetime than Katie ever will and I think lived at home to a late stage in her life. She was still teaching in her 90th year when she was on Desert Island Discs.

Back off Katie and give the woman some respect!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_Waterman

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody annoyed with her latest reel. Why the **** has John Lewis given someone who has 2 houses a dining table?
The same company that has cancelled Christmas events for its staff, who although they have had pay rises often cannot afford to own their own homes and she's being given free bloody furniture?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.