Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Insta huns that say ‘my life may look perfect but it isn’t’ piss me off. You’ve intentionally curated it to look like that to sell stuff. We’re not idiots for thinking it.

Reactions: 14
All the Insta huns that say ‘my life may look perfect but it isn’t’ piss me off. You’ve intentionally curated it to look like that to sell stuff. We’re not idiots for thinking it.
I have ALL this FREE stuff snd my life is still just dreadful, guuuuyyyyysss. Please feel sorry for me because it’s not the RIGHT free stuff. I got money off a trip to the Maldives in the off season but I really wanted a freebie wrap around extension. FEEL MY PAIN.

Basically this. Coupled with the panic of the reality of what happens to your house/environment not being in your control as you’re reliant on the munificence of whatever company decides to gift you stuff. Imagine constantly refreshing your emails hoping someone might offer you a free central heating system. But you can only take that up once someone else agrees to fund the new kitchen etc.

Obviously you can’t say this on Insta or you WOULD confirm worst fears that you’re a gigantic knob. So you have to comfort yourself with free food and Neom candles etc in the interim. But occasionally a fit of the gnashes about the UNFAIRNESS of this (why can’t Neom maybe fund a room make over instead of sending all these bleeping free candles?!) take over and you can’t stop yourself from posting a pass-ag post on Instagram. Probs when your husband loses patience at your constant moaning about not having enough money to make your clashing interior decor of dreams all come true.. There’s a limit to how many implants one guy can place you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she’d give her back teeth to have her old life back. The constant pressure to make new and interesting content must be immense. She’s being eclipsed by new and more imaginative kids on the block. Her pile of expensive bricks ain’t cutting the mustard now

Reactions: 10
I have ALL this FREE stuff snd my life is still just dreadful, guuuuyyyyysss. Please feel sorry for me because it’s not the RIGHT free stuff. I got money off a trip to the Maldives in the off season but I really wanted a freebie wrap around extension. FEEL MY PAIN.

Basically this. Coupled with the panic of the reality of what happens to your house/environment not being in your control as you’re reliant on the munificence of whatever company decides to gift you stuff. Imagine constantly refreshing your emails hoping someone might offer you a free central heating system. But you can only take that up once someone else agrees to fund the new kitchen etc.

Obviously you can’t say this on Insta or you WOULD confirm worst fears that you’re a gigantic knob. So you have to comfort yourself with free food and Neom candles etc in the interim. But occasionally a fit of the gnashes about the UNFAIRNESS of this (why can’t Neom maybe fund a room make over instead of sending all these bleeping free candles?!) take over and you can’t stop yourself from posting a pass-ag post on Instagram. Probs when your husband loses patience at your constant moaning about not having enough money to make your clashing interior decor of dreams all come true.. There’s a limit to how many implants one guy can place you know!
Exactly this
Her content is so tit. She has duck all to put out. I wonder what her drip of a husband thinks ?

Reactions: 1
Exactly this
Her content is so tit. She has duck all to put out. I wonder what her drip of a husband thinks ?
I wonder too. This is Katie’s “job” but it has actually materially disadvantaged the rest of the family. For a year, they have been living in (according to Katie) a freezing tit tip. There was absolutely no need for this. They could have stayed in their previous, much more comfortable, house. If the monster of Instagram was coming to and end due to “lack of content”, go back to dentistry. Simple. This was all very easily avoided. I have no sympathy for the adults in this situation, a lot of sympathy for the children who have been moved here and one of whom has to put up with their knicker drawer being rifled through by some random professional tidier-upper and filmed by her mother for joe public to see for money. Most parents are trying to protect their children’s privacy and dignity and then you have this? Just no. And not asking for sympathy on the gram or complaining? Get a grip and reread the majority of your past posts and stories in the last 6 months. 🙄

Exactly. I’ll save my sympathy for families who cannot heat their homes, those whose jobs are on the line and those who are relying on food banks to feed their families.
Because, guess what Katie, unlike you some people do not receive multiple deliveries of free luxury food in the post. When they are having a hard time, they are truly having a hard time.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes things in life just don’t work out how we might want them to. A bit of resilience and focussing on the positives does wonders. At the moment, that account has serious Prince Harry vibes.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes things in life just don’t work out how we might want them to. A bit of resilience and focussing on the positives does wonders. At the moment, that account has serious Prince Harry vibes.
great thread title contender

Comedowntothewoods #3 Serious Prince Harry Vibes

Happy First Instalment of the Tax Bill weekend, everyone! That’s probably hurting a bit too; particularly if you’re not very organised snd don’t get your stuff to your accountant early doors to get your accounts done. Lots of people getting a nasty shock this week

Reactions: 4
She's such a drama queen sitting in her car looking like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. She's not happy with her million pound house she practically crawled over broken glass to buy. Get a grip and check your privilege Katie! She winds me up no end.

Reactions: 9
Seriously- she’s a complete diva…. Katie isn’t getting want Katie wants… cue the sad music and petted lip…could win an Oscar with this morning’s performance

Reactions: 3
It’s ok Katie…. Only a few weeks and you’re off skiing with the most ruddy glorious pals in the most ruddy glorious location eating the most ruddy glorious food

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two options. 1. Sell it and make a loss or 2. Accept it will take some time to do up. It is probably thoroughly depressing sitting in the at house every day doom scrolling insta so locum or work in husband’s practice two or three days a week to get out of the house and earn a bit of reliable income. Sitting there wishing for things to change for days on end is literally the worst thing to do.

Two options. 1. Sell it and make a loss or 2. Accept it will take some time to do up. It is probably thoroughly depressing sitting in the at house every day doom scrolling insta so locum or work in husband’s practice two or three days a week to get out of the house and earn a bit of reliable income. Sitting there wishing for things to change for days on end is literally the worst thing to do.
Option 3: Sell your other million pound house to get cash for renovations 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.